I can't launch my xbox games on win 10

Discus and support I can't launch my xbox games on win 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same problem as this one:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zheleznyakov Alexey, Dec 21, 2022.

1. I can't launch my xbox games on win 10

I have the same problem as this one: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-library/be714456-cb1b-497e-b000-54ccef5c6048

I thied ALL the possible solutions described there, but nothing helped me

I can't see any of my games in the library
    I can't launch my xbox games on win 10 [​IMG]

Also, when i try to launch FH5, this window shows up and nothing happens

I can't launch my xbox games on win 10 [​IMG]

I thied to change my region to US or UK, but even this actions were helpless

I ever reinstalled the game, but the problem is still here

:)

Zheleznyakov Alexey, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zheleznyakov, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Raphael Wildeboer Win User

cant launche apps from xbox app

Hello i am using win 10 andi tryed reinstalling the xbox app and the games and i get the same problem over and over again that i cant launch the games from the xbox app
  4. Ralph Zegarelli Win User

access to games

This game is not worth playing. Several times now I have had this issue. Even though I can log into xbox on my win 10 pcs, ultimate games says it can't log into xbox.
  5. Michal Wojcik1 Win User

I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can only play Bedrock Edition

hi

that's odd for me too

I uninstalled "minecraf launcher" and "minecraft game"

I restarted PC

I signed out from Xbox app and MS Strore

I downloaded "minecraf launcher for win 7/8"

I still are able to launch only Minecraf java demo version. "Minecraft for Windows" can't be launch in this version of Launcher

the game was purchased on my account. If I try to buy it again I got notificatnion "your parent accepted the purchase and you should contact with your parent by bit.l"

why I should use Launcher for winf 1/7? I use Win10 - why not launcher for Win 10/11?

What's "bit.l"?
  6. HANO78 Win User

Fallout Shelter is now crashing 100% of the time.

hi, how to fix launch problems in fallout shelter win 10 app game?? I cant launch my FS vaults anymore, last week there is some kind of sync problem there in box for win 10. please answer me on sashooff@gmail com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I can't launch my xbox games on win 10 - Similar Threads - can't launch games

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  4. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  5. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  6. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  7. Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.: So I cannot launch games from the PC Game Pass. I'm on a Windows 11 PC. Yes, my game pass is current. I click the play button in the most recent list and click the play button on the game page...
  8. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...
  9. Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?: My library won't show, and I can't launch games. If I try to install a game, it prompts me to install Gaming Services and then hangs forever. I've tried everything in the link below, and nothing...
  10. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...