I can't launch my games I own them the store tells me that I've hard reset and still nothing

Discus and support I can't launch my games I own them the store tells me that I've hard reset and still nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox wont launch my games I am signed into the account that bought them and store tells me I own them but they wont launch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TREVIS DAWSON, Jan 10, 2023.

1. I can't launch my games I own them the store tells me that I've hard reset and still nothing

My xbox wont launch my games I am signed into the account that bought them and store tells me I own them but they wont launch

:)

TREVIS DAWSON, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I can't launch my games I own them the store tells me that I've hard reset and still nothing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and validate if they're showing as "completed".

Once confirmed, I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Ruben DC Win User

Bought Hogwarts Legacy Duluxe Digital Edition, but can no longer play

Hello, i bought Hogwarts Legacy in the Xbox store and played for a couple of days suddenly i get the error code that i don't own the game i've contacted Xbox support and Microsoft Support and they tell me i had to wait it out but i still can't play the game. I've done resets after resets, deleted my account different times and i still have this problem. I really could use some help!
  4. Biodynamix Win User

Golf Club 2 not showing up as a game I own. So I can't rate it to warn other buyers.

Still nothing then? The games still don't show up as being owned by me, despite being online purchases through the store and so I still can't rate them because I don't own them....... Apparently. Joke!
  5. Ix RaGe xO Win User

Error Code 0x87e107f9

I'm having the same problems. I've tried deleting my profile, hard resets, modem resets, nothing works. All my games are digital and I can't access any of them
  6. IB xBomb Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection. This one will make you want a PS5

Neither clearing my MAC address or hard resetting my console worked. Still tells me I need game pass to run a game I’ve owned forever.. come on now
Thema:

1. I can't launch my games I own them the store tells me that I've hard reset and still nothing - Similar Threads - can't launch games

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  4. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  5. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  6. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  7. Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Games on PC Game Pass.: So I cannot launch games from the PC Game Pass. I'm on a Windows 11 PC. Yes, my game pass is current. I click the play button in the most recent list and click the play button on the game page...
  8. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...
  9. Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?: My library won't show, and I can't launch games. If I try to install a game, it prompts me to install Gaming Services and then hangs forever. I've tried everything in the link below, and nothing...
  10. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...