I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...

Discus and support I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew EA Play. I no longer have Xbox Game Pass. I own the game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alealogiste, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Alealogiste
    Alealogiste Guest

I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...

I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew EA Play. I no longer have Xbox Game Pass. I own the game on disc and should not have to register to EA Play. How to fix this?

:)

Alealogiste, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Mass effect Andromeda is backward compatible with the Xbox series x

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, the Xbox One Mass Effect: Andromeda is compatible on an Xbox Series X.
  3. Hoveringpie Win User

Mass effect on Xbox one

The new mass effect is called mass effect Andromeda, and as you can tell it's set in the Andromeda galaxy, with the look of it grogans make a return but that's all I can tell.
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Contact?

Maybe set in the Andromeda galaxy, hence Mass Effect Andromeda perhaps?
  5. Jelldernaut Win User

Mass Effect: Andromeda

6. KingOfWombat Win User

Favourite Game or Game series

What is your favourite game or game series of all time and why?

For me I'd have to got with the Mass Effect games, I'm a huge fan of the games and have spent hundreds of hours playing through 1-3, I've played andromeda a couple of times but I'm more into the original series though Andromeda is a good game it's just
    not the same without the original crew.
    I think the reason the Mass Effects are my favourites because the story and characters for me were brilliant, I also really enjoy all things space related such as TV shows and films and documentaries, so these games really caught my attention when I was
    looking for a good game to play.
    I agree with you, I too am a big Mass Effect fan.
Thema:

1. I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew... - Similar Threads - can't launch Mass

2. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  3. Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device: Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I finished installing eFootball 2024 on my computer and when I opened the game, the game did not launch (after loading the loading screen...
  4. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  5. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  6. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  7. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...
  8. Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512): Im having issues trying to lauch minecraft launcher. Iv looked through google with no sucess. I get an error with C:\Programs Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.42971...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File...
  9. Can't launch minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch minecraft java edition: I can't launch minecraft java edition, I keep getting this message : Internal error. Name: NO_SUCH_VERSION Error details: Invalid version type 9e122f3f-51c1-4df9-bf9c-feab8c0bce22
  10. I can't launch the Xbox séries s FC 24 version while i have thé ea play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch the Xbox séries s FC 24 version while i have thé ea play: It's writr that i can't play now but later FC 24 1cb26438-63f4-4bc3-b864-6c19e999dfe6