I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512)

Discus and support I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this! I am running into an issue with the xbox app/game pass for PC, whenever I attempt to launch a game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lena O'Hanlon, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512)

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this! I am running into an issue with the xbox app/game pass for PC, whenever I attempt to launch a game I am greeted with the error message:

"C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\[insert game specific file]...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File System Error (-2015294512)"

I've looked high and low online for a solution but none have been helpful thus far, anything anyone here could provide would be deeply appreciated!!

:)

Lena O'Hanlon, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Lena O'Hanlon,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Lena O'Hanlon,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues launching games to your Xbox Game Pass on PC giving you an error - File System error code (-2015294512).

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem start?
    2. What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. A Friend10 Win User

Haven't been able to play Xbox games for over a month, getting MULTIPLE errors!!

ok so no, that didnt help, when i try to launch a game from the xbox app, I get a windows error: File system error (-2015294512).

This is the more recent error that I have been getting lately, it originally started displaying a MS error about "this game is not currently available for your account. Make sure you are signed into the store." Which has evolved to now be showing this file system error. I will note, I did fix this file system error, but then i just got the MS store error, I dont remember how i fixed the file system error, but Im pretty sure i just followed another forum, and then something broke it again. I think it broke again when i reset game services.
  5. Hydramoon Win User

How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001

im getting an error when i tryt to boot up my game called "File system error (-2015294512)
  6. UnholyProph3t Win User

File System Error (-2015294512)

OK, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app. I have tried running as admin. I have tried rebooting my pc. The link you gave me has no information on this.

File System Error (-2015294512) is the message.
Thema:

1. I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512) - Similar Threads - cant launch game

2. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  3. i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game: i cant launch my mortal kombat game that i just recently bought, it said that my account doesnt have it. (Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...
  4. cant launch games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant launch games: My Xbox launcher wont work on my pc so i cant play any of the games i also cant get help it give me this code 0x80072efe my...
  5. I cant launch games after buying game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant launch games after buying game pass: So ever since i got xbox game pass i have gotten two errors everytime i try to open any game First error code: File system error (-2015294512) Second error code: 0x800704c7...
  6. cant launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant launch games: so, when i try to open forza horizon 5 or big games like that on pc game pass it either just doesnt launch or gives me this error code (0x64) [img] 6e67ab4f-dc9d-477e-820d-32f5d0ede86c
  7. Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online: I have had this error while trying to run 1.20 out of the Minecraft launcher. I have updated it, reinstalled the launcher and none of these have worked. [img] 774c3b56-eae1-420f-a1a3-4c915abee4f5
  8. i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...: i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox gamepass but now i cant play any games C:\Program Files\windowsApps\Microsoft.BadgerWin10_1.17.24827.0_x64__8w...\GameLaunchHelper.exe...
  9. I bought sea of thieves after my game pass expired although I own it I cant launch it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves after my game pass expired although I own it I cant launch it.: I bought sea of thieves shortly after my game pass expired. Now I cannot play although I spent money to buy the game if anything are refunds available??? (This is not the same account Im having...
  10. xbox game pass on pc, 0x80004005 error code, cant launch games. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass on pc, 0x80004005 error code, cant launch games. What do I do?: Something went wrong launching your game Error code: (0x80004005) 2e427940-586a-4029-9fcc-6fe2e73e72e0