I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?

Discus and support I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I looked up rtx on the worlds and nothing showed. Does anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/Todd4683 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Todd4683, Apr 22, 2020.

1. /u/Todd4683
    /u/Todd4683 Guest

I looked up rtx on the worlds and nothing showed. Does anyone know what to do?

submitted by /u/Todd4683
    [link] [comments]

/u/Todd4683, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Xbox 1 "Unable to Connect to World"

You can't know if your friend is not the issue just by that unless you can't join anyone else world in which case you will be missing some privacy settings adjustment

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings
  3. moca223 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

Nope it's only minecraft. I can join others world but when I get on one of my worlds it wont let anyone else join.
  4. andymiles2 Win User

Can’t Join

unable to join my friends world. Anyone have any luck with this or did i just waste £25 on a game my son cant play with anyone else? Ive tried everything listed but not got anywhere.

Weve done everything like unfriended/ looked for javaw settings ( there are none) its the same on his ipad and pc.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

Hi Amanda!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Just to confirm, is she the one who can't join your world or you are the one who can't join her world?

I know your other friends can join your world but are her other friends able to join her world as well except you?
  6. Kynriah Win User

When I try to join a friend it gets stuck on locating server (Minecraft Bedrock)

Having the exact same issue except I can join his other worlds... Everyone else can join and he can join all of mine and I can join everyone else's it's so weird. Stays on "locating server" forever.

Cleared cache in game, logged in and out of Xbox account, tried having him make a copy of the world and still no luck. Might try reinstalling idk.
Thema:

1. I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue? - Similar Threads - can't join rtx

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft RTX issue, I can't join spoiler.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX issue, I can't join spoiler.: I would like to rejoin the beta for minecraft i had to leave by using the command but there is no option to join again as the RTX beta is not showing up inside the xbox insider hub any help would...
  6. I can't join Minecraft RTX Beta (sadly)

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join Minecraft RTX Beta (sadly): Hi, I am trying to get it, I just opened Xbox Insider Hub & Joined RTX beta, but when I click "show in store" there is no update button in store and it WON'T update! any solution? (I have tried...
  7. I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...

in XboX Insiders
    I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...: So I bought a custom gaming pc to try the RTX beta. The computer has 16GB RAM, the NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU, and an intel core i7 CPU. I signed up for the beta, and could install the beta, but when I...
  8. Still can't join minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't join minecraft rtx beta: Since the release date i can't get into the minecraft rtx beta: * enrolled and unenrolled * reinstalled the game with powershell * reinstalled the game with microsoft store * latest nvidia driver...
  9. i can't join the mc win10 rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    i can't join the mc win10 rtx beta: when i join, it doesn't give me a choice to select between the 1.16 beta and the rtx beta. In the manage section, it shows 1.16 beta and unenroll, any solutions? submitted by /u/DogShroom...
  10. Can't join Minecraft RTX beta, already a part of the normal beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join Minecraft RTX beta, already a part of the normal beta: Heyo! I'm trying to move from the normal minecraft bedrock beta to the RTX beta and am unable to. I've followed all the instructions but still cannot find the option. Any suggestions? submitted...