i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account...

Discus and support i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; . i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account myself i'm so confused fc0cd4c1-88ea-4cad-aab7-e5665a7a6864 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by skyler123445, Jan 6, 2023.

1. skyler123445
    skyler123445 Guest

i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account...

. i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account myself i'm so confused

:)

skyler123445, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account myself i'm so confused 😭

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  3. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  4. fireliliesX Win User

'Steve' Player in a Minecraft (W10) Realm

So I had something similar happen on one of the realms I'm in. According to another player, its either someone without an account joining through LAN or a second controller, which I don't know how that works in realms. If this info is accurate, one of your players is doing it on another account, or they are letting a friend/sibling whatever join when they play.
  5. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  6. PaganSmurf Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
Thema:

1. i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account... - Similar Threads - cant join realms

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  4. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  5. why cant i join a mindcraft realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i join a mindcraft realm: when i tried to join it said something like make sure your account allows this and i cant find anything about it in my account settings e8cb8f66-fdbc-423a-9897-f5b67477bd4b
  6. I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.: I cant join my friends minecraft realm on bedrock edition. Im on PC(laptop) I have already set my privacy settings to allow and reset my laptop and still cannot join his realm. I am the organizer...
  7. Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP): Hello all, When I try to join a server it says one of the following: You need to authenticate to Minecraft services, You've been disconnected from the server or Sorry, we couldn't validate your...
  8. i cant join friends realm on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join friends realm on xbox one: i join it then it just says "joining realm building terrain" but it never lets me join 5c0265b7-3452-4348-b192-adf5edc6ad0f
  9. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  10. Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join Minecraft PE Realm/Cant add friends.: In my server/friends list all it says is you can not play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up, blah blah go to xbox live online safety and privacy settings. but I have gone...