I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

Discus and support I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm super frustrated as it's been doing this for 3 days. Any information will help. Thank you! 2d75fcb2-e14e-4940-bd4f-eece6a2ee3d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Danny Sanders1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

I'm super frustrated as it's been doing this for 3 days. Any information will help. Thank you!

:)

Danny Sanders1, Jan 25, 2023
  2. MattAustin1 Win User

Xbox game invites

I can join parties and receive party invites just fine. The problem is the game invites. For example, I was trying to play Call of Duty: Warzone through a Looking For Group post. I join the party but then don't receive the game invite and can't invite
    them to my game.
  3. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
  4. RagingLandSQUID Win User

Xbox one party system is terrible!!!

This is how dumb your system is. I can join a friends party but not his game. Then once I'm in his party I can't join his game. I then can't invite him to my game if he's already in my party?

Figure it out bozos
  5. SeymourKitty Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

I would like to add to this...

No one can join my party, and I can't see other game invites until I signout/sign back in of xbl. My ports are forwarded and my nat is open, this has only happened within the last week, and only randomly. Some nights it will happen and I spend a half hour
    resetting my router and resetting my xbox and it will work, other nights I go through no problem and can invite people.

While this is happening, I can accept other peoples invites if I can see them, but once we go to matchmaking it splits the party in half and says I cant connect to the host and kicks me to party lobby.

I deleted Elite, cleared my cache, and restarted my router. Nothing.
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

The patch made things worse

Well me and my group continue to have multiple party chat issues and party invite issues (can't hear people in party chat can't join etc)
Thema:

I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

1. I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my... - Similar Threads - can't join parties

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  4. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....
  5. I can't join party..s

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join party..s: Ehm so I try to join friend party but it day my account won't let me but I'm still able to join other people's party I'm a little pissed ready I'm on pc by the way using game bar. My social number...
  6. My Xbox Profile can't join parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Profile can't join parties.: Im on windows 11 and it says I can't join parties under the party I'm currently trying to join, however i can create them but not sure it i can talk, as well i have already check my xbox satftey...
  7. Why can't I join parties?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join parties?: I cannot join parties or send messages despite no suspensions, the message "your xbox profile is not able to join parties" appears when I try clicking on the join party button on my friends...
  8. error code party chat can't join in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    error code party chat can't join in: so i have this code 0x8923104f tried what they say online when asked on support the drop down what is the fault option is not there for things that don't work if you have a code i asked about...
  9. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...
  10. Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....

in XboX Insiders
    Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....: Pretty much the title. Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined. Don't know how to fix it. submitted by /u/DJ_JAZZY_JOSH [link] [comments]