I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

Discus and support I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm super frustrated as it's been doing this for 3 days. Any information will help. Thank you! 2d75fcb2-e14e-4940-bd4f-eece6a2ee3d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Danny Sanders1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

I'm super frustrated as it's been doing this for 3 days. Any information will help. Thank you!

:)

Danny Sanders1, Jan 25, 2023
  2. MattAustin1 Win User

Xbox game invites

I can join parties and receive party invites just fine. The problem is the game invites. For example, I was trying to play Call of Duty: Warzone through a Looking For Group post. I join the party but then don't receive the game invite and can't invite
    them to my game.
  3. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
  4. RagingLandSQUID Win User

Xbox one party system is terrible!!!

This is how dumb your system is. I can join a friends party but not his game. Then once I'm in his party I can't join his game. I then can't invite him to my game if he's already in my party?

Figure it out bozos
  5. SeymourKitty Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

I would like to add to this...

No one can join my party, and I can't see other game invites until I signout/sign back in of xbl. My ports are forwarded and my nat is open, this has only happened within the last week, and only randomly. Some nights it will happen and I spend a half hour
    resetting my router and resetting my xbox and it will work, other nights I go through no problem and can invite people.

While this is happening, I can accept other peoples invites if I can see them, but once we go to matchmaking it splits the party in half and says I cant connect to the host and kicks me to party lobby.

I deleted Elite, cleared my cache, and restarted my router. Nothing.
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

The patch made things worse

Well me and my group continue to have multiple party chat issues and party invite issues (can't hear people in party chat can't join etc)
Thema:

I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

1. I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my... - Similar Threads - can't join parties

2. Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?: Why can't I start or join a xbox party/chat on my xbox? ab26a1bc-1f6c-4196-9fac-d93bf18e1b3a
  3. I can't join parties on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join parties on xbox app: I've used xbox app most of the time to join parties since I don't have headphones with microphones. Today, I was going to join a party as usual, but it gave me the profile of the person that sent...
  4. The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...: The "join party" button is greyed out, i can't accept or send invites, and i can't join discord calls either. Please help. 45c385ce-35ef-49c5-a158-0c0a0fc8993d
  5. Can't join parties or start them!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join parties or start them!: Earlier today while playing GTA with a friend party just logged out, and from that point further I could not join parties or start parties. I took my Xbox offline I unplugged it I unplugged my...
  6. Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...: Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend 431fed8b-6081-4532-90c3-7729b8d0073e
  7. Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat: Hello, so my friends are PC players I'm xbox one. I was able to add him, but everytime I try joining his party chat or game the color of the text is green for both join party chat and game and I...
  8. Syncing Data issue, error 0x80832003, can't join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Data issue, error 0x80832003, can't join parties: I can log on to the games every now and then, but very often I run into this message. On top of that I can't join parties. I already cleared my MAC address(still only works every now and then), I...
  9. Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join parties and host games. Have tried every solution online that I can find....: Hi there. My husband and I play games at the same time (mainly Destiny at the moment) and one day last week, I was playing on his xbox (but it's also my home xbox too) it prompted me to play...
  10. Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer: So this started pretty much last night when on with a few mates, I was able to join the party and look through my Xbox friends list, but when I tried to join multiplayer such as GTA online ,...