I can't join parties on xbox app

Discus and support I can't join parties on xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've used xbox app most of the time to join parties since I don't have headphones with microphones. Today, I was going to join a party as usual, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Neighly, Dec 3, 2022.

1. I can't join parties on xbox app

I've used xbox app most of the time to join parties since I don't have headphones with microphones. Today, I was going to join a party as usual, but it gave me the profile of the person that sent me the invite but never put me in a party. I tried multiple times, and even Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but no use. Any help would be appreciated. I can't join parties on xbox app :)

:)

Matthew Neighly, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, don’t worry
    I appreciate your feedback

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. Matthew Neighly Win User

Hi again!

I don't have an honest idea, but I just tapped on the notification of the invite first, then press the actual invitation, and it somehow worked.
  4. Matthew Neighly Win User

Hi! Fortunately, it managed to fix itself around.

Thanks for the assistance anyways :)
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Matthew
    Excellent!

If you don’t mind, can you share how you fixed the problem?
    That could help other players in the future
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Matthew

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What phone do you have?
    What version or iOS or Android are you using?
    Do you know if the Xbox app or your device received an update recently?
    Did you tried using a completely different Wi-Fi network or mobile data to see if that helps?
    Did you tried inviting instead your friend to the party?

Or what else did you tried besides reinstalling the app?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. I can't join parties on xbox app - Similar Threads - can't join parties

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  4. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....
  5. I can't join party..s

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join party..s: Ehm so I try to join friend party but it day my account won't let me but I'm still able to join other people's party I'm a little pissed ready I'm on pc by the way using game bar. My social number...
  6. My Xbox Profile can't join parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Profile can't join parties.: Im on windows 11 and it says I can't join parties under the party I'm currently trying to join, however i can create them but not sure it i can talk, as well i have already check my xbox satftey...
  7. Why can't I join parties?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join parties?: I cannot join parties or send messages despite no suspensions, the message "your xbox profile is not able to join parties" appears when I try clicking on the join party button on my friends...
  8. error code party chat can't join in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    error code party chat can't join in: so i have this code 0x8923104f tried what they say online when asked on support the drop down what is the fault option is not there for things that don't work if you have a code i asked about...
  9. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...
  10. Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....

in XboX Insiders
    Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....: Pretty much the title. Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined. Don't know how to fix it. submitted by /u/DJ_JAZZY_JOSH [link] [comments]