I can't join or start parties

Discus and support I can't join or start parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can click to accept start or accept a party invite but nothing happens like the command never exists 4dc74f65-8be8-49d8-ad05-6b9f65cda9a3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UrGirl Bootyful, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I can't join or start parties

I can click to accept start or accept a party invite but nothing happens like the command never exists

:)

UrGirl Bootyful, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Can't Start or Join Parties

JuicedMosquito, Oct 11, 2017
  3. RENZOTHEPIMP
    RENZOTHEPIMP Guest
    Can't start or join parties.

Multiplayer is fine but I can't start parties or join parties that I'm invited to for Battlefield 1. It says check online safety settings or enforcement history. I checked both everything was fine. In case you need my gamertag it's .

RENZOTHEPIMP, Oct 11, 2017
  4. JuicedMosquito Win User

Can't Start or Join Parties

There was a problem with the services but that has been resolved. Check to make sure it is working for you now.

Good Luck!!

That didn't work
  5. {Parity} Win User

There was a problem with the services but that has been resolved. Check to make sure it is working for you now.

Good Luck!!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

So you're still experiencing issues joining parties, correct? If so, start with

power cycling
    your Xbox One console and your home network. After you power down your Xbox, unplug your network hardware as well and wait 5 minutes before turning it all back on.

That should help but if not, let us know and we'll try something else. :)
  7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Can't start or join parties.

If you checked your safety settings and your enforcement history on xbox, and everything is ok, it could be that this is a game related issue and you might need to check things out on Battlefields site.
  8. XxGrimJokerxX Win User

Plz help this poor fool

O I can join games and party's fine but for some reason I can't join with him in party or in games Dunno if it's somthing on my end or his but it's starting to get annoying
Thema:

I can't join or start parties

1. I can't join or start parties - Similar Threads - can't join start

2. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  3. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...
  4. I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a...: Additional info.. I have a Motorola g pure Yes, the app is updated 293531c0-32fb-4059-addf-c29ab867eb30
  5. Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?: Why can't I start or join a xbox party/chat on my xbox? ab26a1bc-1f6c-4196-9fac-d93bf18e1b3a
  6. Can't join parties or start them!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join parties or start them!: Earlier today while playing GTA with a friend party just logged out, and from that point further I could not join parties or start parties. I took my Xbox offline I unplugged it I unplugged my...
  7. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...
  8. Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta: I have tried reinstalling the app. Opening up the audio settings displays a sad face and a volume slider (which I cannot change) and a enable push to talk checkbox (which I can not enable) Right...
  9. Can't start or join parties.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start or join parties.: Multiplayer is fine but I can't start parties or join parties that I'm invited to for Battlefield 1. It says check online safety settings or enforcement history. I checked both everything was...
  10. Can't Start or Join Parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Start or Join Parties: so I was playing Xbox one and decided to start a party when I noticed that when I pressed "Start a party" literally nothing happens at all. My friend sent me a party invite and I held the middle...