I can’t join or create groups on Xbox

Discus and support I can’t join or create groups on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been looking for some in order to play but it always says “Unable to send request” when I say I’m interested and I can’t create groups either.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niko Giron, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Niko Giron
    Niko Giron Guest

I’ve been looking for some in order to play but it always says “Unable to send request” when I say I’m interested and I can’t create groups either. I’ve fixed all my privacy settings and I know I’m not banned, plus it’s on every game so it is not a particular game bug.

:)

Niko Giron, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, NAT type 2 is moderate NAT, if you were on Sony Playstation this was different, but on Xbox to connect to groups the ideal is that it is open.
  3. Niko Giron Win User

My NAT is type 2, I can play online and do everything just fine, groups is the single thing I’m blocked from doing. Thank you
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Niko, you are playing on the console or on the PC, regardless of the platform would know how is your NAT, it has to be open for you to join and create groups.

Group your games and apps on your Xbox console

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the console only detects the NAT that is provided by your Internet service provider.

As you mention that you don't have bans or suspensions, have you tried some procedure on your console how to reset your console while keeping games and Apps?

If you have not yet tried follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Niko Giron Win User

I’m sorry for the issue, but I have friends with the same NAT type as me that enter groups or create them without issue. It also seems weird Xbox would block the most common NAT type from interacting with groups. Not to mention the “Looking for group” feature is the only one that’s blocked for me.
Thema:

1. I can’t join or create groups on Xbox - Similar Threads - can’t join create

2. I can’t join/make a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/make a party: Hey so when I try to make a party on the mobile app it instantly kicks me out and I’m unable to join others do yall have any ideas on what could be causing this? c0d3ed0d-2ad2-45d7-9fc1-720e7f81aac4
  3. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  4. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  5. I can’t join a party with my roommate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party with my roommate: My roommate and I live in an apartment together and whenever we try to join a party it only lets one of us join and gives the other a network error. It doesn’t occur whenever we play game together...
  6. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  7. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  8. Can’t join a friend’s game.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join a friend’s game.: My son purchased an Xbox Live Gold pass and loaded it under his username. He has a child account, and I control the parental restrictions. I have it set to where he can communicate with friends,...
  9. My one of my friends can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My one of my friends can’t join me: So when I play tectonica or farming simulator 22 one of my friends can’t join me but all my other friends can, so he will use the invite I give him to join and it will start to load then after a...
  10. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....