I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.

Discus and support I can't join official clubs on the xbox app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so, for some reason on my xbox one app I have to join a club to post something while on my xbox thats different and yet it's the same club, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ProDeathRate84, Mar 5, 2019.

1. I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.

Ok so, for some reason on my xbox one app I have to join a club to post something while on my xbox thats different and yet it's the same club, but anyway I can't join official clubs on my xbox one app. There is no "request an invation to join" while there
    is on normal clubs. I have my privacy settings all turned to allow and everyone however it still does the same thing.

Please can someone help me I really want to join some clubs that are official.

thx for reading btw

:)

ProDeathRate84, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Lucas_84 Win User

I cannot join any official clubs

Hello

I have exactly the same problem on Xbox Series X. I can join social clubs, but I cannot join official clubs. I don't even have that join club button. I played Plague Tale Requiem and Elden Ring and I wanted to show my screenshots but i can't because i can't join the official club.

Thank you.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

It should say that in the welcome/info tab of the club you are trying to join to post. Please make sure you are logged into your account. Just make sure odd for it not to allow it to request to join.
  4. ProDeathRate84 Win User

Thanks for replying.

I know that some clubs only allow members to post in the club but as I said it doesn't give me an option to request to join on any official club.
  5. ProDeathRate84 Win User

Please can you give me another suggestion I really want to join a specific official club.
  6. ProDeathRate84 Win User

I am logged in and it does it for all official clubs not just 1 so it can't be something to do with the clubs settings.
Thema:

1. I can't join official clubs on the xbox app. - Similar Threads - can't join official

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  5. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  6. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  7. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  8. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  9. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  10. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...