I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.

Discus and support I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant join my friends minecraft realm on bedrock edition. Im on PC(laptop) I have already set my privacy settings to allow and reset my laptop and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FisherMankind, Dec 4, 2022.

1. I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.

I cant join my friends minecraft realm on bedrock edition. Im on PC(laptop) I have already set my privacy settings to allow and reset my laptop and still cannot join his realm. I am the organizer of a family with another alt account connected to it and am currently using windows 11.

:)

FisherMankind, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

So i got friends playing realms on nintendo/xbox and i want to join but im on pc, how can i join the realm?

Hi there Raul, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important to note that if your friends are playing Minecraft on an Xbox console and on a Nintendo Switch, they are playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition. If you're trying to join their Realm while playing Minecraft Java Edition, you won't be able to do so because they are different versions of the game.

Are you sure you're attempting to join from Minecraft Bedrock Edition (named Minecraft for Windows in the Minecraft Launcher) and not Minecraft Java Edition?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  5. FisherMankind Win User

Yes I am already an adult and do not know how to delete the family group thing I'm currently the organizer of.
  6. FisherMankind Win User

[​IMG]

This window keeps popping up even after changing setting to 'allow'
Thema:

1. I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - cant join friends

2. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  3. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  4. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  5. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  6. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...
  7. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1
  8. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?: Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends lists, have multiplayer enabled, start in the...
  9. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  10. friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults: im on xbox series s and he is on xbox 1 fc96ced0-ca19-4e43-b548-1637aed6d5e4