I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world

Discus and support I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For some reason when I try to join one of my friends it won’t let me it keeps saying connecting to multiplayer world. Another screen then pops up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FIovvr, Jul 10, 2021.

1. FIovvr
    FIovvr Guest

For some reason when I try to join one of my friends it won’t let me it keeps saying connecting to multiplayer world. Another screen then pops up saying couldn’t connect to the world. But I can join other friends so I don’t know what’s wrong and my friends don’t know how to help me.

:)

FIovvr, Jul 10, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. Aravindhan Ganasan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Nat type is either strict or moderate, I tried fixing it and went through the web for solutions but none helped to fix it. The thing is I can play all the other multiplayer games with no problem but only minecraft is giving me problem and that too I can
    join his world and play but he can't join my world. My Xbox live is logged in and it's working and that is how I can join his world. I don't understand what's the problem with this now. The same problem persists with minecraft pe that I just bought, I can
    join my friends but they can't join my game. Note we are not connecting through lan but through multiplayer option, as per the new update which enable us to join our friend's world if they're friends with us in Xbox live. Please get back to me soon, I took
    so long to reply as I was trying to fix the NAT type.
  4. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  5. Aulia FajarBagaskara Win User

minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

sorry im late to respond.ye i play regular multiplayer but my friend cant join they dont receive error code its just say unable to connect to the world and i can play with my other friend but not with him and i cant even join to his world too.sorry for my bad english

i hope you can reply this fast
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
Thema:

1. I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world - Similar Threads - cant join friends

2. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  3. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  4. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  5. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  6. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...
  7. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1
  8. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?: Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends lists, have multiplayer enabled, start in the...
  9. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  10. friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults: im on xbox series s and he is on xbox 1 fc96ced0-ca19-4e43-b548-1637aed6d5e4