I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to.

Discus and support I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had asked a question before about not being able to access my Info Settings, and thankfully I have been able to access my Settings now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elias Sarca, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Elias Sarca
    Elias Sarca Guest

I had asked a question before about not being able to access my Info Settings, and thankfully I have been able to access my Settings now.

Unfortunately, I still can't join Minecraft Realms after having the required settings. This problem also happens on a new account I made.

:)

Elias Sarca, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Elias Sarca Win User

Ohhhhhh... that's what it was. My bad then. Thank you for the response Francia.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If your settings are already set up correctly this may mean that you don't have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play a paid online multiplayer game on an Xbox console.

To check, can you please follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."
  4. GonsioRe Win User

Minecraft problem with multiplayer - parental control?

I have the same problem. Settings are set correctly, but my daughter can't connect to Minecraft Realms or even accept invitation.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can't join Minecraft Realms even with correct settings

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

If you have confirmed that everything is setup correctly from there make sure that you also have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play an online multiplayer game on Xbox.
  6. markboersma Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not update to 1.19.20

The thing is, that minecraft realms is on 1.19.20. So with 1.19.10 I cannot join realms. I can't understand why I cannot get the .20 version. On my laptop I don't have this problem at all. Even uninstalling, and downloading the game via the latest launcher does not help.
Thema:

1. I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to. - Similar Threads - can't join Minecraft

2. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  3. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  4. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  5. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  6. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  7. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  8. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e
  9. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  10. I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft: I have been trying for a while now and i cannot add my friend, i had him added the other day and everything was perfectly normal, i could join him with no issues and i also add3ed him with no...