I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help

Discus and support I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the error code that I couldn't join mincraft realms because my Microsoft account wasn't set up right and that I need to make sure that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will Harrod, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Will Harrod
    Will Harrod Guest

I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help

I got the error code that I couldn't join mincraft realms because my Microsoft account wasn't set up right and that I need to make sure that I am allowed to join clubs and play multiplayer which I have done on both my xbox privacy settings and Microsoft privacy settings I have tried resetting my xbox as well as deleting and reinstalling the game and I still cannot join realms this is only happening on minecraft I can still play multiplayer on all of my other games

:)

Will Harrod, Mar 8, 2023
  2. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  3. Will Harrod Win User

It is more of a message than error but it says "You cannot play on realms because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online saftey settings allow multiplayer and clubs. See instructions for changing these settings as aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp."
  4. Dericka Win User

5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to join the realms?
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back on today it said i needed game pass to join my friends on minecraft now. why is this the case?

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If it asks you for a game pass to join your friends in Minecraft, it may be because the kingdom owner has changed the kingdom's privacy settings. If the realm owner has set the privacy settings to “Friends Only,” only players who have an Xbox Game Pass membership will be able to join the realm.

If you're not sure if the kingdom owner has changed their privacy settings, you can ask them directly. If you don't have an Xbox Game Pass membership and want to join the realm, you'll need to purchase a membership or ask the realm owner to change your privacy settings.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help - Similar Threads - cant join minecraft

2. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  3. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  4. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  5. WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?: So, ALL other versions can see and join LAN servers. PC, Windows, Xbox, PS4, they can all see and join my LAN server. WHY cant the Switch version see or join it? ALL are running the latest...
  6. Why cant i join a friends minecraft world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i join a friends minecraft world?: Everytime i try to join, i always get the same message, no matter what i do or how many “fixes” i try. its always Server connection has timed out, unable to connect to world. How do i fix this?...
  7. I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...: All settings are correct, how do I fix this error? f0ba1eed-20d8-4c0a-99a4-30b135fddfe8
  8. I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends Minecraft realm on bedrock edition.: I cant join my friends minecraft realm on bedrock edition. Im on PC(laptop) I have already set my privacy settings to allow and reset my laptop and still cannot join his realm. I am the organizer...
  9. Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...: I have xbox live pass, as does my friend. We are friends with eachother, but we have tried different consols and we cant enter eachothers minecraft worlds. And it is NOT A NAT ISSUE both of ours...
  10. I cant join my Friends minecraft game.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my Friends minecraft game.: I cant join my friends minecraft game and they also cant join me but i can join public servers. ive tried everything, even messing with my Firewall but nothing seems to work....