I can't join in minecraft servers on nintendo switch. I'm told to connect to Nintendo and...

Discus and support I can't join in minecraft servers on nintendo switch. I'm told to connect to Nintendo and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; P.S. Sorry for my bad english d2073586-c10d-4595-8c93-bf971b1c218a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dyonnyx, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Dyonnyx
    Dyonnyx Guest

I can't join in minecraft servers on nintendo switch. I'm told to connect to Nintendo and...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

:)

Dyonnyx, Dec 15, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

3. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Hey there diamondwolffx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums community for advice on accessing cross-platform play for Minecraft. I can totally understand how this situation could be confusing.

I suggest getting in touch with Mojang as they will be best equipped to handle issues with access cross-platform play through Minecraft.

Also, just to make sure I'm reading correctly, are you playing this off of a Switch?

If you are, it would be best to reach out to
    Nintendo
    at some point for more accurate troubleshooting pertaining to that console.

If you are using an Xbox, I recommend going to Settings> Devices and Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once
    that has been done, go to Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clearing that and letting your console restart as a quick preliminary means of troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. MattJ9 Win User

I'm having the same issue. On the Nintendo Switch I can not connect to any servers. On my Android phone, i can connect to servers.
  6. AnimalCosine54 Win User

did you find a solution to this problem because I havent yet
Thema:

1. I can't join in minecraft servers on nintendo switch. I'm told to connect to Nintendo and... - Similar Threads - can't join minecraft

2. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  3. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  4. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  5. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  6. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  7. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  8. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e
  9. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  10. I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft: I have been trying for a while now and i cannot add my friend, i had him added the other day and everything was perfectly normal, i could join him with no issues and i also add3ed him with no...