i cant join Forza Horizon 4 online

Discus and support i cant join Forza Horizon 4 online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having this problem from a long time ago, I cant join Forza Horizon 4 because Teredo Is Unable to Qualify, Forza 4 give me a massage in game while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rami Alkhalaf, Dec 18, 2022.

1. i cant join Forza Horizon 4 online

I'm having this problem from a long time ago, I cant join Forza Horizon 4 because Teredo Is Unable to Qualify, Forza 4 give me a massage in game while I was trying to join online services

i cant join Forza Horizon 4 online [​IMG]

I tried every solution on the internet, I cant remember every thing I did but some are like, reenable teredo using cmd as an administrator, tell windows to fix it

i also have seen that in the Xbox console companion

I don't know what to do anymore, please I need help

:)

Rami Alkhalaf, Dec 18, 2022
  2. abuqrais46 Win User

Multiplayer

i cant play online in foeza horizon 4 unlable to connect live and iam cant join session
  3. ZaneLee1 Win User
  4. Stan Sim Win User

Forza Horizon 3 continuously searches for online game (private lobby/adventure matchmaking/online freeroam) and drops with network error a couple of minutes later

same issue here "finding an online adventure session" all day long. FYI I am able to join online race for Forza Horizon 4
  5. Cheeeeze Win User

How to join with my friend in forza horizon 4 ? PC

In forza horizon 4, my brother and i both have the game, and are in the same spot and i invited him to join game. And we still cant see eachother
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Rami Alkhalaf,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. i cant join Forza Horizon 4 online - Similar Threads - cant join Forza

2. I cant go online or join a club in forza horizon5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant go online or join a club in forza horizon5: I've only gotten my game for 8 days but i wasnt able to go online or join a club, i thought it was just an small issue but its still not letting me join clubs. im a part of a family but everything...
  3. Cant join the session Forza Horizon 4 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join the session Forza Horizon 4 PC: So, I Started Playing Horizon 4 back on my Xbox and started playing again recently on my PC, using the xbox app. Ever Since, I can't join any Sessions anymore. I've already tried what's...
  4. playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join: hello....i am on xbox one playing FH4 and i keep getting 'unable to join' messages with codes and no help doing all restarts, re-log in....status and console says all ok....even can do auction and...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC): ENG Few days ago the problem of connecting to the session started, after searching the entire Internet, I fixed Teredo, NAT connection, but the session still cant be not found. I opened the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC): ENG Few days ago the problem of connecting to the session started, after searching the entire Internet, I fixed Teredo, NAT connection, but the session still cant be not found. I opened the...
  7. Cant join the session Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join the session Forza Horizon 4: I recently got the error code 0x800c000b whilst playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I have no clue how to fix this problem. I cant join any servers or play online. Does somebody have the same error...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs: Split from this thread. Hi, I wanted to join a club/team in forza horizon4, but when I try so, it leads me out of the game into the xbox app, where it shows me many different fh4-clubs. But...
  9. I cant join a club or download any paintjobs in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join a club or download any paintjobs in Forza Horizon 4: I can't join a club or download any paint jobs in Forza Horizon 4 because of Xbox live parental control and I can't turn it off pls help me!!! 46b9ca11-bae8-4b6f-b312-503fa35697fa
  10. Cant join my friends Forza Horizon 4 group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends Forza Horizon 4 group: Me and my friends made a group in FH4. But i have an isusse, that is, i cant join beacsue my account isnt set up for that, but i have been looking around for some time, but i cant find the place...