I can't join featured servers on the Nintendo switch

Discus and support I can't join featured servers on the Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was going on Minecraft on the switch to play some build battle on the featured servers and i can't join them saying in need both Microsoft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoulXero77, Aug 14, 2022.

1. SoulXero77
    SoulXero77 Guest

I was going on Minecraft on the switch to play some build battle on the featured servers and i can't join them saying in need both Microsoft and Nintendo account sign in, but i do have them both sign in and not doing anything and I think you do not need Nintendo switch online to get it so I need help so I can play on the servers again
    I can't join featured servers on the Nintendo switch [​IMG]

:)

SoulXero77, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this you can simply go to your friend's page and then click the "Find cross platform friends" button. That should do the trick.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You can also sign into Microsoft account | Home to make sure everything is under control as far as your Microsoft account goes. If there aren't any issues with your Microsoft account, and the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Hey there diamondwolffx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums community for advice on accessing cross-platform play for Minecraft. I can totally understand how this situation could be confusing.

I suggest getting in touch with Mojang as they will be best equipped to handle issues with access cross-platform play through Minecraft.

Also, just to make sure I'm reading correctly, are you playing this off of a Switch?

If you are, it would be best to reach out to
    Nintendo
    at some point for more accurate troubleshooting pertaining to that console.

If you are using an Xbox, I recommend going to Settings> Devices and Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once
    that has been done, go to Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clearing that and letting your console restart as a quick preliminary means of troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  6. MattJ9 Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

I'm having the same issue. On the Nintendo Switch I can not connect to any servers. On my Android phone, i can connect to servers.
Thema:

1. I can't join featured servers on the Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - can't join featured

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  5. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  6. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  7. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  8. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  9. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  10. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...