I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

Discus and support I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OF Bac0n OF, Apr 17, 2023.

1. OF Bac0n OF
    OF Bac0n OF Guest

I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server

:)

OF Bac0n OF, Apr 17, 2023
  2. zt4_2020 Win User

Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

Thank you for your reply. All privacy settings have been verified and are set to “Active” or “Everyone” so there should be no barrier to multi-player games and join groups.

The problem is not that I can’t join a specific Realm. It’s a general problem. Under Play, Minecraft says says “You need permission. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety
    settings on Xbox Live."
  3. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when checking my privacy settings everything is where it needs to be

Oh, I am happy to know that. Enjoy playing your game.
  5. OF Bac0n OF Win User

I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when checking my privacy settings everything is where it needs to be

Now all the sudden after getting a notification about minecraft legends it lets me join it now
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can you please try playing a different paid online multiplayer game and check if you will be able to play them?
Thema:

1. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when... - Similar Threads - can’t join realm

2. I can’t join/make a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/make a party: Hey so when I try to make a party on the mobile app it instantly kicks me out and I’m unable to join others do yall have any ideas on what could be causing this? c0d3ed0d-2ad2-45d7-9fc1-720e7f81aac4
  3. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  4. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  5. I can’t join a party with my roommate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party with my roommate: My roommate and I live in an apartment together and whenever we try to join a party it only lets one of us join and gives the other a network error. It doesn’t occur whenever we play game together...
  6. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  7. When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...: I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same problem. I really want to play on realms. I am not...
  8. Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox: My son is trying to get on to a realm on minecraft which his friends are playing, there is space for him and he has Xbox live, his settings are set to allow multiplayer and clubs but the message...
  9. I can’t join my friends realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join my friends realm: Hey! For some reason I’m not able to join realms due to me ‘losing connection’ when i played on it a day before so it isnt my connection at all. I also cant join any servers while i’m on my...
  10. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...