i cant join a party. if i do it just says this. -We cant connect to the xbox live right now-

Discus and support i cant join a party. if i do it just says this. -We cant connect to the xbox live right now- in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how long do i need to wait it out until i it starts working again 2e13b33d-91be-437d-8ca8-7d985b753b0a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZaneKobaissi, Jul 13, 2021.

1. ZaneKobaissi
    ZaneKobaissi Guest

i cant join a party. if i do it just says this. -We cant connect to the xbox live right now-

how long do i need to wait it out until i it starts working again

:)

ZaneKobaissi, Jul 13, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

There isn't any service outage at this moment that's related to the Xbox Live servers which is why this could just be from the network. We recommend accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. WeZel2323 Win User

Locked: Keep getting disconnected on Xbox Live, cannot stay connected long enough to join games.

having the same problem with left for dead two! I can join and play quick matches but cant connect to a party to play with my friend, says cant connect to party xbox servers may be down? But I can still play just not with my friend in party and watching
    netflix right now! Ran the test everything was good?
  4. Corne Bernhardt Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live party or Black Ops 2 Game with friends.

Why would there be an issue when you start an xbox live party that with certain people you just cant join their party and they cant join yours, but if someone else creates the party room, everyone can join and chat. We have set and checked everything possible,but
    no luck.
  5. WeZel2323 Win User

Locked: Keep getting disconnected on Xbox Live, cannot stay connected long enough to join games.

I am having problem figuring out how to open ports, but no settings have changed on router, got the latest firmware and I was in a party with a friend the other day. i just cant join a party tonight or accept a invite to join a friend but I can join other
    games like in quick match? I got error saying cant connect to party Xbox servers may be down?
  6. G o IDz CHILD x Win User

Cant connect to xbox live party(s) ?

We are on the same internet provider Orange broadband but some for reason i can connect to other peoples partys which im guessing they are not on orange broadband. I think many people who are on orange broadband cant connect for some reason when ever i need
    to communicate with my friend we have to get another friend to create a party to enable for the two of us to communicate which i find is really frustrating. How can i resolve this issue as this has been going on now for about 1 week now. I have tried everything
    possible logging into my router, restarted my router numerous of times to get a open NAT when testing my connection via xbox live i get a open NAT and so does my friend after he restarts he router. When we try to connect it says ''Cant connect to XBOX LIVE
    party'' Then says There may be some network probems. I know its not xbox live its something to do with orange broadband and i have just recently signed up to a 18 month contract so not really happy. My internet is fine just when using my xbox i cant connect
    to my friend i.e xbox live partys and game invites. If anybody can help please post any information. Much appreciated!
Thema:

1. i cant join a party. if i do it just says this. -We cant connect to the xbox live right now- - Similar Threads - cant join party

2. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  3. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  4. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  5. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  6. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  7. Cant join nitrado server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join nitrado server: All my mates on Xbox Ark Survival Ascended are able to join our paid nitrado server except for me and I've done all I can think of. I just get stuck on the 'joining game' screen after putting in...
  8. cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message: I have been trying to play ark with my son but we cant get connected, i tryied non dedecated server i tryed running a dedicated server dut i get the same thing. join fail message. nothing more...
  9. Cant join games and parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join games and parties: I have xbox game pass ultimate but I cant my friends parties or games. I can play online multiplayer but i cant join my friends. I have tried multiple accounts that have xbox live and none of them...
  10. I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help: I cant seem to join an Xbox Game Bar party. I have tried different things including repairing and resetting the app and even setting the "Set time automatically" and the "Set time zone...