I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can...

Discus and support I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can anybody help please. cabf3d62-f042-47a1-b37e-7e9cdf6c2399 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Betts Betts, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Betts Betts
    Betts Betts Guest

I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can...

I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can anybody help please.

:)

Betts Betts, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Betts Betts Win User

I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can anybody help please

Thankyou for your help and I’ll look into it further
  3. John P_14 Win User

I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can anybody help please

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Just a friendly reminder though, all enforcement concerns are solely being handled by the Enforcement Team so I highly recommend signing in at enforcement.xbox.com to check more about your suspension and see if you have the option to appeal or file a case review. For more details on how to submit a case review, you may check out this link;

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....
  4. KAYLAMIK Win User

Cannot Add Friends

when I click add friend it comes up with a notice of Xbox live enforcement action and the when I go to enforcement.xbox.live it says my account has a perfect record
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

Also try to check on enforcement if you are not banned from comunication.
    They have stated that they have checked already and haven't had an action against from the enforcement team.

Quote:

"i checked i dont have a ban on my account, and i can join parties and talk to my friends using the xbox app on my iphone and game invites work fine."
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Adult gamer looking 4 friends 2 play titan fall and other games

Well since your not into Racing. You can invite me for shooters and up and coming games.

My friends and I welcome all gamers.
Thema:

1. I can’t invite my friends to my game and notice of Xbox enforcement action comes up can... - Similar Threads - can’t invite friends

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  5. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  6. I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”: I have a Xbox s series brand new. Can’t get “invite to game” tab to pop up. Only invite to party. Went through all settings and couldn’t find anything that was restricted....
  7. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  8. Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...: Won’t let me invite people to Roblox and only Roblox. It lets me invite people to any other game. Please help with this issue. 7d8917d4-2cf6-4b4a-8a76-5cd3917e558a
  9. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  10. Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x: A friend and I both recently upgraded from Xbox one x to series x, and he upgraded a few weeks before me. While he had the series x and I had the one x, I could invite him to rainbow six siege but...