I can´t install Xbox App

Discus and support I can´t install Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to install minceraft but if i i try to open the launcher, i get an error: Failed to initialize GDK. Please make sure Xbox App and Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 646122, Aug 31, 2023.

  1. 646122
    646122 Guest

    I can´t install Xbox App


    I am trying to install minceraft but if i i try to open the launcher, i get an error:

    Failed to initialize GDK. Please make sure Xbox App and Gaming Services are up to date and running.

    So i checked it and i found out that i don´t have Xbox App installed. I tried to install it (in microsoft store) but it just didn´t work. I didn´t get any error, when i clicked on the install button, nothing happened. I tried some methods to fix it but nothing worked. Later, when i tried again, it gave me error 0x800704C6. So i find on internet how to fix this error but it isn´t working even when i tried to fix it.

    When i try to download Xbox App without Microsoft store, it doesn´t install either.

    :)
     
    646122, Aug 31, 2023
    #1
  2. Hykerls Win User

    Apps

    Im having problems with the apps for xbox one, because I can`t install the apps, idk why and I already make a complete reset of the xbox and the problem still happen, this happen to anyone? Note that this only happen with the apps because I can install
    or download games normally...
  3. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

    I can´t install Xbox App

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I am happy to help you today.

    Please follow the below steps to troubleshoot the MS store, Please try these options one by one and check after each option.

    1. Open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on the top right and sign out. Then sign in again.

    2. Run Windows App Troubleshooter:
    Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & Security> Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

    3. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt
    Type cmd in the Windows Search box > Right-click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer.

    I believe the Microsoft Store will be good after performing the above troubleshooting steps.
  4. ThunderSmile Win User

    Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D

    In january I could play forza but my second harddisk crashed. Now I would like to install forza horizon 3 on my new HDD but I can`t. I can`t install "Forza Horizon 3" on the windows store. I get at the end from the download the failure code 0x80073D0D.

    I repaired the xbox app and the windows store but I have still the same problem. Pls help me. The windows support doesn`t want to help me.
  5. MocArt(2) Win User

    Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

    Streaming doesn`t work for me also. It happened with the one of the latest realises.

    I have installed xbox app ver. 15.18.4004.00000
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    I can't install any applications or games from Microsoft Store that specifically state they need administrator approval for installation.

Thema:

I can´t install Xbox App

Loading...
  1. I can´t install Xbox App - Similar Threads - can´t install App

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002): When I try installing the xbox app with the installer I get this error: it seems that something went wrong, we could not install the app (0x80070002) [img] When I try to install it with the...