I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

Discus and support I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the basic colection of windows minecraft from the microsoft store but i can't download it, it starts but never ends and it's not a wifi... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ignacio_Valle, May 11, 2022.

  1. I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store


    I bought the basic colection of windows minecraft from the microsoft store but i can't download it, it starts but never ends and it's not a wifi problem, when the download stops say " Ha habido un problema de nuestro lado" (basiclly it seems as a problem that is from the microsoft sotre), and i tried doing the thing that u do windows+R and put wsreset.exe but when the window appear and should close after 10 seconds and open microsoft store, in my case i do it and nothing happen like the winow stay there open and any command is executed, what i should do?

    :)
     
    Ignacio_Valle, May 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

    Have you tried to install other games or apps?
  3. Ignacio_Valle Win User

    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

    I install the lasts updates this morning but the problem still, what i shoul do now?
  4. Francia J. Win User

    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

    Thank you for the update. Can you please check if there is an update available for your PC?

    Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Please make sure that you have the Xbox app installed as well and then repair both apps by following the steps below:

    Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the App > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset.
  6. Ignacio_Valle Win User

    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

    Before yeah, i updated one note, but now after the th reset reset of the microsoft store, it doesn't open, like i search it on Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the App and it says that i dont have microsoft store installed
Thema:

I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

Loading...
  1. I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store - Similar Threads - can't install paid

  2. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  3. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  4. Can't install the minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the minecraft launcher: When i opened the mincraft launcher yesterday, it refused to open, after several attempts, i decided to uninstall the app. And when i went to install it again it kept failing and gave the error...
  5. I bought Minecraft for gift. Now it can't install from PlayStore without paying. How can I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft for gift. Now it can't install from PlayStore without paying. How can I...: In 2020, I bought minecraft Java Edition for gift to my daughter. Now she can't get it from playstore in her cellphone. The app asking pay for it. The account in the cellphone is the same that I...
  6. Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S: I just got this system so I am not too familiar with installing games on it. I put in a Halo 5 disk and I see it say "installing"... and it's been hours. It keeps saying "installation stopped" and...
  7. XBox App Doesn't Launch & Can't Install Apps via Microsoft Store

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App Doesn't Launch & Can't Install Apps via Microsoft Store: Hello, The Xbox app doesn't even launch because it gets stuck during startup. I’ve already tried every solution I could find online, but nothing worked. Eventually, I stopped subscribing to...
  8. Can't Install Gamepass Games with Xbox app or Microsoft Store on windows 10

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Gamepass Games with Xbox app or Microsoft Store on windows 10: Over the last 3 days I've spent probably a dozen hours searching the internet following every guide i can to try and fix this, and I'm about ready to start demanding a refund on my subscription....
  9. Can't install games on my D:\ drive and I'm stuck in a perpetual loop of errors 0x80073d22...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on my D:\ drive and I'm stuck in a perpetual loop of errors 0x80073d22...: So this happened completely out of nowhere. I've been playing Game Pass games on PC for years now and I've had no problems installing them either on my C:\ or D:\ drive, depending on storage...
  10. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51