I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One

Discus and support I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there: I hope you can help me, I tried to download Roblox on my Xbox one and when I go to the store It just show a bottom that said "redeem code"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LatchedOcean729, May 9, 2019.

1. I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One

Hi there:

I hope you can help me, I tried to download Roblox on my Xbox one and when I go to the store It just show a bottom that said "redeem code" but It doesn´t allow me to use any code, then It said that we only can play it with Xbox Gold pass, I already paid
    for that and still doing nothing. Then I went to the Roblox and It said the game is for free but need the XBOX GOLD PASS which I bought already.

Can you tell me what I need to do, please.

Best Regards

:)

LatchedOcean729, May 9, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello LatchedOcean,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to not having the ability to play Roblox on your Xbox One console.

The reason for the game not displaying properly on the Microsoft store may mean that the game is already installed.

Would you happen to be experiencing an issue with actually playing the game on your console?

If so, it would be best to ensure that an active Xbox Live membership is on your Microsoft account by confirming that the purchase for it appears within your
    Microsoft order history.

Clarify this for us and also try the suggested option, and we'll be able to assist further.

Best wishes!
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue?

Hello Matt,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The problem is that Roblox is not available in physical format for Xbox One. It is only available as a digital download.

Therefore, if you are trying to play Roblox on an Xbox One, you must have the app installed on your console.

To install Roblox on your Xbox One, follow these steps:

Go to the Xbox Store.
    Search for "Roblox."

Select "Roblox" and then "Get."
    Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

Once Roblox is installed, you will be able to play it without needing to insert a disc.

If you already have Roblox installed on your Xbox One, you may need to reinstall the app to fix the issue. To reinstall Roblox, follow these steps:

Go to the Settings app.

Select "System."

Select "Storage."

Select "Apps and games."

Select "Roblox."

Select "Uninstall."

Once Roblox has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Xbox Store.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/roblox/BQ1TN1T79V9K/0001

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. billybobjrIII Win User
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Roblox will not install

Hello Markoronie,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry to hear that Roblox won't install on your Xbox One S.

It's a frustrating problem, especially if you want to play Roblox.

Based on reports from other players, there are a couple of things you can try to fix this issue:

Try installing Roblox on another Xbox console.

This will help you determine if the problem is with your console or the game.

Uninstall and reinstall Roblox.

This can erase any corrupted data that may be causing the problem.

Restart your Xbox in safe mode.

This may fix problems with your console software.

Here are some tips to avoid this problem in the future:

Keep your Xbox console up to date with the latest updates. Software updates often include bug fixes that can fix problems like this.

Avoid installing too many games or applications at once. This can overload your console and cause problems.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. jeanpearce1 Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account
Thema:

1. I can´t install Roblox origin game in my Xbox One - Similar Threads - can´t install Roblox

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  8. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  9. I can´t install Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t install Xbox App: I am trying to install minceraft but if i i try to open the launcher, i get an error: Failed to initialize GDK. Please make sure Xbox App and Gaming Services are up to date and running. So i...
  10. I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002): When I try installing the xbox app with the installer I get this error: it seems that something went wrong, we could not install the app (0x80070002) [img] When I try to install it with the...