I can't install or update any apps

Discus and support I can't install or update any apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't install or update any apps, it just has error everytime. I already check the error code, but when i just did how to fix the problem, it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by monrr11, Jul 22, 2022.

1. monrr11
    monrr11 Guest

I can't install or update any apps, it just has error everytime. I already check the error code, but when i just did how to fix the problem, it just keep error, idk why

:)

monrr11, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, monrr11. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You are not able to install any Windows update too? May I know if you have already run the Windows update troubleshooter?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win...

Waiting for your follow-up.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

I can't install any Apps

4. FreakRoach Win User

I can't install any Apps

Can you try to power cycle your console. Turn Off your console, and disconnect the power cable from it. Wait for 10 seconds. Then connect the power cable back , and turn on your Xbox. Try launching the game again.
  5. Zenosos Win User

I can't install any Apps

xbox live is updated to have fixed the issue now. As of 6th february, however if you still experiencing this issue you can

1. go to network settings
    2. advanced network
    3. DNS settings
    4. Change Primary DNS to 8.8.8.8
    5. and secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4
    this should allow your installs to work and you may want to do a hard reset or check for updates to see if that helps too.
  6. SoloMem0 Win User

I can't install any Apps

Hi there,

There was a service outage that just recently cleared up. I would restart the console and try again. If that does not work please contact support.
Thema:

1. I can't install or update any apps - Similar Threads - can't install update

2. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  5. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  6. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  7. i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s: So last night i decided to play some cod cold war and copied the game from an eternal drive i had it on to my internal xbox drive. its 150 gig worth so not a small game. after it was done copying...
  8. I can't install game on Gamepass Ultimate on the PC or update games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install game on Gamepass Ultimate on the PC or update games.: I can stream them. What is wrong I havetried all advised steps. ee90efac-d459-4a48-8f38-3bf67b0cf026
  9. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb
  10. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...