i cant install or anything and my error code is always 0x80070199

Discus and support i cant install or anything and my error code is always 0x80070199 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i went through the process but the xbox app just wont install update or work ive uninstalled both the game service and the app, ive uninstalled the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by james fuller1, Mar 29, 2023.

1. i cant install or anything and my error code is always 0x80070199

i went through the process but the xbox app just wont install update or work ive uninstalled both the game service and the app, ive uninstalled the apps and nothing ive done everything that the automated service sent and nothing im really tired of having this issue please help me.

:)

james fuller1, Mar 29, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Error code 0x80070199 is often related to issues with Windows Update, which can affect the installation and operation of other apps on your device.

Here are a few additional troubleshooting steps you can try:

Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:

Press Windows key + I to open Settings

Click on Update & Security

Click on Troubleshoot from the left pane

Click on Additional troubleshooters

Select Windows Update and click on Run the troubleshooter

Reset the Windows Update components:

Open Command Prompt as an administrator

Type the following commands one by one and hit Enter after each command:

net stop wuauserv

net stop cryptSvc

net stop bits

net stop msiserver

ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old

net start wuauserv

net start cryptSvc

net start bits

net start msiserver

Check for any pending Windows updates:

Press Windows key + I to open Settings

Click on Update & Security

Click on Windows Update and check for any pending updates

Install all available updates and restart your computer

Make sure that your account has administrative privileges:

Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box

Type "control userpasswords2" and press Enter

Select your account and click on Properties

Click on the Group Membership tab and select Administrator

Click on Apply and OK
  3. Dydunk Win User

Installation error no matter what game that I try and install on Xbox (beta) for windows

Nope it cant install Xbox (beta) games on the microsoft store but i tried to reset it didnt do anything and i tried to uninstall it to reinstall it and it said that i got an error code and it couldn't unistall Xbox (Beta) and gave me error code 0x80073cf1
  4. killersea1996 Win User

Error 801540B7

I am getting the same error message. I cant download my profile i always get the 801540B7 error code. Can I get help with this?
  5. RoundCheese1214 Win User

0x800401fb

I am getting that error code as well, cant use anything on my xbox. No apps or games work, have restarted multiple times.

Error 0x800401fd
  6. GreenNeck Win User

Dead Rising keeps kicking me back to the home screen.

It does it for me in the garage I cant do anything and i get no error codes
Thema:

1. i cant install or anything and my error code is always 0x80070199 - Similar Threads - cant install anything

2. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  3. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  4. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  5. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  6. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  7. Cant install appx files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and...
  8. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  9. Xbox App for Windows PC cant install nor Update anything anymore - error 80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for Windows PC cant install nor Update anything anymore - error 80070490: Hey there Xbox Community, i changed to Windows 11 a few month now and hell, its been a rollercoaster. I thought having an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate could be nice addition to my pile of shame but -...
  10. error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft: When I try to start an installation in java it starts installing before it pauses at around 30 MB and stops, then will say either connection was reset or that there was less than 30 bytes...