I can't install Halo Wars 2

Discus and support I can't install Halo Wars 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch Halo Wars 2, the dowloading stops byself and it's impossible to continue. I have already reboot my xbox, cancel and attempt to relaunch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MH x bigflo 77, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. I can't install Halo Wars 2


    When I launch Halo Wars 2, the dowloading stops byself and it's impossible to continue. I have already reboot my xbox, cancel and attempt to relaunch the dowloading, I don't find solution.

    :)
     
    MH x bigflo 77, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Halo Wars 2 Ultimate not unlocking Halo Wars 1 on PC

    Hi, I've recently bought a prepaid code for the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition (marked as a Play Anywhere title). I'm able to install Halo Wars 2 on both my PC and Xbox One, but Halo Wars 1 will only install on my Xbox One and doesn't show in my PC library.
    Please can you advise? I can't install Halo Wars 2 :)
     
    ScarletSpider85, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

    pre ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition.

    Halo Wars Definitive Edition downloaded but I can't play it.
     
    duckonquack892, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

    Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard edition
    it wants to install on the console.
  5. MJewell Win User

    can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

    Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard
    edition it wants to install on the console.
    ok that worked. It seems odd that the version listed under the game pass is not the one that will allow you to download it...
  6. FlashSpirit3 Win User

    Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox

    It gets a bit complicated. If you have Gamepass then all should instal. The console will allow you to have Halo 5: Guardian, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars De, Halo Spartan Assault and Halo MCC installed. The PC allows Halo CE, Halo, Halo Forge, Halo Wars 2,
    Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars Spartan Assault, Halo Wars Spartan Strike and Halo MCC to be installed.

    As for paying vs. free, the Microsoft Store should handle that. It might need resetting using a cmd prompt at admin level of wsreset. It takes a bit.

    I have had to uninstall and redownload MCC to get it to capture all, but it works!

    Let us know if you still have problems!
  7. duckonquack892 Win User

    Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

    pre ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition.

    Halo Wars Definitive Edition downloaded but I can't play it.
  8. TDOG453 Win User

    Can't install Halo Wars 2

    I performed a clean boot as you told me to, still having the same stuck at 38.14 MB issue.
Thema:

I can't install Halo Wars 2

Loading...
  1. I can't install Halo Wars 2 - Similar Threads - can't install Halo

  2. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  3. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  4. Can't install the minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the minecraft launcher: When i opened the mincraft launcher yesterday, it refused to open, after several attempts, i decided to uninstall the app. And when i went to install it again it kept failing and gave the error...
  5. I bought Minecraft for gift. Now it can't install from PlayStore without paying. How can I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft for gift. Now it can't install from PlayStore without paying. How can I...: In 2020, I bought minecraft Java Edition for gift to my daughter. Now she can't get it from playstore in her cellphone. The app asking pay for it. The account in the cellphone is the same that I...
  6. Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo 5 from disk on my Xbox One S: I just got this system so I am not too familiar with installing games on it. I put in a Halo 5 disk and I see it say "installing"... and it's been hours. It keeps saying "installation stopped" and...
  7. XBox App Doesn't Launch & Can't Install Apps via Microsoft Store

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App Doesn't Launch & Can't Install Apps via Microsoft Store: Hello, The Xbox app doesn't even launch because it gets stuck during startup. I’ve already tried every solution I could find online, but nothing worked. Eventually, I stopped subscribing to...
  8. Can't Install Gamepass Games with Xbox app or Microsoft Store on windows 10

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Gamepass Games with Xbox app or Microsoft Store on windows 10: Over the last 3 days I've spent probably a dozen hours searching the internet following every guide i can to try and fix this, and I'm about ready to start demanding a refund on my subscription....
  9. Can't Install Halo Infinite on Windows 11 - Error Code 0x80070005

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Halo Infinite on Windows 11 - Error Code 0x80070005: Hello everyone, I hope someone can help with this issue I'm facing. I'm trying to install Halo Infinite on my Windows 11 PC, but I keep encountering an error with the code 0x80070005. I've...
  10. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb