I cant install gaming services, or any game on microsoft store. Including the Xbox App.

Discus and support I cant install gaming services, or any game on microsoft store. Including the Xbox App. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been having trouble with this for about year now. Tried everything in my power and ended up just giving up. My xbox app says its missing Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jay a1, Apr 19, 2023.

1. jay a1
    jay a1 Guest

I cant install gaming services, or any game on microsoft store. Including the Xbox App.

Ive been having trouble with this for about year now. Tried everything in my power and ended up just giving up. My xbox app says its missing Gaming Services, so I download it. It ends up giving me Error code: 0x80073D05. Ive tried all of the things ive read online and have gave up on hope PLEASE HELP.

Im using......
    Windows 11 insider Preview
    Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

BaseBoard Product LNVNB161216

Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
    I have a laptop if that means anything

:)

jay a1, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Jeremy Geyer Win User

Gamepass for PC is broken. I have the same issue, you can fix by setting microsoft store to offline play, but they only let you do this 3x per year. For some reason, it seems to think every PC is offline
  3. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  4. Gabe Bodnar Win User

I cannot install gaming services for the life of me

i am signed into microsoft store and the xbox app with the same account, my windows 11 and xbox app is up to date, i have used wsreset.exe on the microsoft store numerous times now, i follow each wsreset with an attempt to download gaming services either through the xbox app, or through microsoft store using the gaming services page i can access by putting the "start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN" command in powershell. none of these solutions have solved the problem, downloading from the xbox app still does nothing and the microsoft store still freezes the second i click install on the gaming services page. i cannot update gaming services because it isnt installed, i still cannot get it to install.

For clarification i am not having issues with updating gaming services, i am having issues INSTALLING gaming services. i was having other issues with gaming services before hand and the fix i followed involved uninstalling and reinstalling gaming services, the problem is that i cannot re install gaming services, NOT that i cannot update it. i do not have the app installed and i am trying to install it. reinstalling gaming services is quite literally the last step in the fix of the previous issues, but now i have a different one. (not being able to REINSTALL gaming services)
  5. goblinmordazz Win User

Halo the master chief collection

No,the game is only in the xbox app and microsoft store. So i cant uninstall it in this apps and install it give me a error
  6. AdamWigh Win User

(0x00000001) error or nothing from Xbox Game Pass on PC games only

I have investigated further and found this thread helpful.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...on-my-pc/4937efe7-d8ec-477e-b80b-79154f2ee844

In short, a rogue file was located on my c drive, simple entitled program, which was stopping the gaming services from running and updating.

However, I was still forced to use the Microsoft Store app as the Xbox app kept getting stuck on 2%.

After using the Microsoft Store I was able to install and launch a game pass game.

Thanks for your help.
Thema:

1. I cant install gaming services, or any game on microsoft store. Including the Xbox App. - Similar Threads - cant install gaming

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  5. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  6. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  7. i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.: i have been having this problem for a very long time. back when halo infinite first came out. i can not install any games that are on the game pass. i can only install them if i actually buy...
  8. HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...: Ok so when I try installing minecraft and gaming services aswell BUT here is the problem THIS STUPID ANNOYING ERROR POPS UP!!! IT SHOWS UP THIS DUMB IDIOTIC 0x80246008 ERROR CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP...
  9. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  10. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: Split from this thread. It only allows me to play the Premium Edition in cloud gaming mode, but allows me to download the non-premium version. The Old Mars dlc pack is available but not the...