I cant install games from pc game pass

Discus and support I cant install games from pc game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; whenever i attempted to download a game or cancel game a download with pc game pass it will infinitely saying its downloading at 12mbs but there in no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zoey Fletcher, Mar 20, 2023.

1. I cant install games from pc game pass

whenever i attempted to download a game or cancel game a download with pc game pass it will infinitely saying its downloading at 12mbs but there in no change in the download and if i cancel it it will sit there saying canceling and it doesn't. if i restart my pc it will say queued for download and never started downloading. after deleting the app and reinstalling it the games just went back to queueing.

:)

Zoey Fletcher, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Zoey, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game pass and should change the store account.

Open File Explorer using the Windows key + E shortcut.

In the address bar paste the following line:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them. After removing the cache, restart your PC to make sure all changes are saved then start the Xbox app again.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

Hey

I cant tell fully has your screenshot doesnt include the full page but that looks like your trying too install the game from microsoft.com. You cant install games too PC from the website you need too use the xbox beta app.

You can install the app from the microsoft store but you do need too be on windows 10 version 1903 in order too install

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games#
  4. slackadelic Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

You need to install the Game Pass for PC app to install games from Game Pass on your PC.

Hope that makes sense :)
  5. AtticMonster1 Win User

Xbox age restiction

Dowloading games from game pass on my pc, ive got 18+ rated games already installed and now its saying i cant install others because the app doesnt understand what year people were born (im the only person on my account)
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Game Pass not Activating?

I have purchased Xbox game pass, yet whenever I try to install a game from the Xbox app on windows 10 it prompts me to 'Join game pass". I double check and I have indeed paid for it and my account page seems to recognize this, but I cant access
    any of its features. Please help!
    Hi,

did you install the Xbox App beta as explained here https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games ?

If yes, I suggest you try to logout from the account and login again in order to update the account information.
Thema:

1. I cant install games from pc game pass - Similar Threads - cant install games

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  5. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  6. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  7. i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.: i have been having this problem for a very long time. back when halo infinite first came out. i can not install any games that are on the game pass. i can only install them if i actually buy...
  8. HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...: Ok so when I try installing minecraft and gaming services aswell BUT here is the problem THIS STUPID ANNOYING ERROR POPS UP!!! IT SHOWS UP THIS DUMB IDIOTIC 0x80246008 ERROR CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP...
  9. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  10. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: Split from this thread. It only allows me to play the Premium Edition in cloud gaming mode, but allows me to download the non-premium version. The Old Mars dlc pack is available but not the...