I can´t install games after i had a problem with being able to open the Xbox App

Discus and support I can´t install games after i had a problem with being able to open the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had a problem where i was unable to open the Xbox App, I searched it up here and i fixed it. But now when i try to install a game, where it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego Perez-duarte, Jan 6, 2023.

  1. I can´t install games after i had a problem with being able to open the Xbox App


    I recently had a problem where i was unable to open the Xbox App, I searched it up here and i fixed it. But now when i try to install a game, where it normally asks where to download the game files it says "() Unkown Available" How do i fix this?

    :)
     
    Diego Perez-duarte, Jan 6, 2023
    #1
  2. TDens Win User

    Cant download evolve open beta (bundle only) help?

    Sorry about that one what I meant was I am having the same problems as not being able to install after deleting the game trying to fix the error of not t been able to play the game
  3. clonewolf Win User

    Unable to open the Xbox App on Window

    Hi @XBF Aicha T, Thanks for your reply. I've ensured that the Xbox Console Companion App is installed and up to date. That application will open, and it appears I can open games that I've already installed from there. But I still cannot open the Xbox app, and I don't seem to be able to install new Game Pass games. Any other tips? Thanks.
  4. Steffen Gließner Win User

    BSOD When installing Xbox App games

    I got the same freaking problem. I've activated the key for MS Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition on sunday. Then I opened the MS Store (Win10 21H2) and installed the XBox App. After that I opened the XBox App and started the installation of MS Flight Simulator 2020 and after a few seconds Boom -> BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

    I had to recover my system from the last point I've done.

    I've tried every hint I have found on the internet and I had already contact with the MS Support. No fix for that until now.

    Otherwise I can start any other app and game. Such as MS Office 360, Steam, iRacing etc. no problem ...

    Every time I try to install from the XBox App -> BSOD
  5. Strettimus Win User

    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

    I just had the same problem. Open the Xbox app, search for Minecraft, click the 'Get' option after downloading the installer, and it should work.
  6. Unco Sam Win User

    Game Services Not Working ONLY with Halo Infinite PC Gamepass

    I hope you figured out the issue, but if not:

    I had this problem before after using the xbox app to "manage the game" and install the campaign.

    After doing the same step to uninstall the campaign, I was able to start halo infinite and install the campaign from within the game. Since then, the game starts up successfully every time from the xbox app.

    Hope this helps.
Thema:

I can´t install games after i had a problem with being able to open the Xbox App

Loading...
  1. I can´t install games after i had a problem with being able to open the Xbox App - Similar Threads - can´t install games

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. I can´t install Xbox App

    in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t install Xbox App: I am trying to install minceraft but if i i try to open the launcher, i get an error: Failed to initialize GDK. Please make sure Xbox App and Gaming Services are up to date and running. So i...
  10. I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002): When I try installing the xbox app with the installer I get this error: it seems that something went wrong, we could not install the app (0x80070002) [img] When I try to install it with the...