I can´t install games after having a problem with the Xbox App

Discus and support I can´t install games after having a problem with the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had a problem where i was unable to open the Xbox App, I searched it up here and i found a temporary fix for it though when i close the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego Perez-duarte, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I can´t install games after having a problem with the Xbox App

I recently had a problem where i was unable to open the Xbox App, I searched it up here and i found a temporary fix for it though when i close the app the next time i open it the same problem occurs.. But now when i try to install a game, where it normally asks where to download the game files it says "() Unkown Available" How do i fix this?

:)

Diego Perez-duarte, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Hykerls Win User

Apps

Im having problems with the apps for xbox one, because I can`t install the apps, idk why and I already make a complete reset of the xbox and the problem still happen, this happen to anyone? Note that this only happen with the apps because I can install
    or download games normally...
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Diego Perez-duarte,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Erik Sales Win User

game pass PC License issue - inactive License

Hi guys,

today it works!

First time did not, but after the reset of all app and service from

Setting --> App--> "service game\Xbox Live\Xbox(beta)\etc" -->reset

and also:

..\"Gears of war" --> reset

Finally reboot the system.

enjoy the game :)
    Hi!

Too late for me, I decided re-install windows again with a bootable usb, and after that I didn´t install the update KB4550945 and all was solved.

People says that this update is the problem, if you can uninstall, do it, i couldn´t.
  6. MarkusGajda Win User

Xbox app doesn't see C drive at all

yeah i have a similar problem, i just clean installed win 11 again after got my new graphics card.

And now i have hard Xbox app Problems, i cant even choose one drive.

if i delete gaming service over powershell, i can choose a drive, after reinstall the gaming service app i can still download the game i choose with xbox app but i need to delete everytime the gaming service app for new installations. its a mess
Thema:

1. I can´t install games after having a problem with the Xbox App - Similar Threads - can´t install games

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  5. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  6. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  7. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  8. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  9. I can´t install Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t install Xbox App: I am trying to install minceraft but if i i try to open the launcher, i get an error: Failed to initialize GDK. Please make sure Xbox App and Gaming Services are up to date and running. So i...
  10. I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002): When I try installing the xbox app with the installer I get this error: it seems that something went wrong, we could not install the app (0x80070002) [img] When I try to install it with the...