i cant install bd game??

Discus and support i cant install bd game?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi .......frineds i have problem with my x one..........my x is can t install the game....... in 0% not move up...its knowing a game cod goasts but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeanBarracuda57, Jan 2, 2014.

1. i cant install bd game??

hi .......frineds

i have problem with my x one..........my x is can t install the game....... in 0% not move up...its knowing a game cod goasts but not installs?/////// plz help me

:)

MeanBarracuda57, Jan 2, 2014
  2. S4M Savage 6
    S4M Savage 6 Guest
    All Girl Halo Reach Clan

well if you wanna join a clan Join BD we are help, kind, nice and everyone is family in BD. If you cant find any girl clans. Keep BD in mind

S4M Savage 6, Jan 2, 2014
  3. S4M Savage 6
    S4M Savage 6 Guest
    Looking for MW3 gamers-The Known Outlaws

why would anyone wanna join your clan when you cant ever battle other clans? clan battle BD...

S4M Savage 6, Jan 2, 2014
  4. S4M Savage 6 Win User

All Girl Halo Reach Clan

well if you wanna join a clan Join BD we are help, kind, nice and everyone is family in BD. If you cant find any girl clans. Keep BD in mind
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox series x

BD-100 is compatible with Xbox Series X, and the game will fit based on the current install size. As far as I know Xbox one still doesn’t support multi disc installs

However BD-100 lines are backed up for months. I wouldn’t expect a disc until next year in North America myself.
  6. S4M Savage 6 Win User

Looking for MW3 gamers-The Known Outlaws

why would anyone wanna join your clan when you cant ever battle other clans? clan battle BD...
  7. chemicalsora Win User

Guessing Ghosts will be on multiple disks on the 360

Oh. Well, that's the PS4 version, not the XB1. I'd imagine there is some kind of install, given that BD's read speed is atrocious.
  8. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Will Scorpio have a disk drive at all - since X1 did not at first?

Thanks for explaining, Obsessive Power.

Just thinking MicroSD would be a source for installning on hdd, through an iso image of a BD.

Not running games directly.

A BD drive is rather slow, and games are read into memory preparing the scenes to be run.

I installed on my 360 disk 2 from GTA V on a usb drive, because it was recommended to avoid some jumping on hdd that would be to slow, it was recommended as a workaround on early releases at least(maybe fixed now). And there are different speed such usb
    drives as well. This was running games directly from media.

But just allow installer run from MicroSD, why not?

It could be a standard developed, if not already - that emulate BD drive just as thumbdrives on usb emulate hdd.

I looked at bit now on usb BD drives - and there are plenty to choose from.

But not sure if UHD anything yet - it had something called BDXL, which 128GB space on some disk. Not sure what this is?
Thema:

i cant install bd game??

1. i cant install bd game?? - Similar Threads - cant install game

2. cant install game from xbox play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant install game from xbox play anywhere: I keep trying to install Insurgency Sandstorm on xbox play anywhere but I keep getting hit with this. I have the game installed on my xbox and I allowed remote installation. Help please [img]...
  3. I cant see the games i have installed on the pc xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see the games i have installed on the pc xbox app.: I can play the games by either searching it up on the search bar or by using the desktop shortcuts but the games don't seem to appear on the xbox app itself . 596bfa1b-2d22-4e2e-af4b-587b9ed62fe7
  4. why cant in install owned games or play games i currently own that rely on the xbox network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant in install owned games or play games i currently own that rely on the xbox network...: Before i get hounded with every basic solution under the sun; - i have enough storage on every single drive on my system to install the desired game (forza horizon 5) - the issue stems beyond...
  5. A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.: The Game Is: Post Shift 2 The File Type: .exe The OS Is: Windows 11 My Ram Size: 24GB My VRam Is: 12GB / I Think? My CPU is: 11th Gen Intel Core I3 The CPU Has: 4 Cores My Storage Space...
  6. i cant install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant install games: whenever i go on the pc game pass app and try to install a game it just gives me the error 0x87e00196 can someone please help 45522ad5-6ce3-4ff0-83af-70571f7edc6b
  7. I cant select my external hardrive to install games on my PC and selecting it in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant select my external hardrive to install games on my PC and selecting it in the...: Same as the title, really bummed about this since I just bought PC gamepass and was hoping to install some games overnight, lmk if you have any suggestions 7ef2aafd-3798-4a3c-8cc6-f8702e6f5b22
  8. Cant install games on empty SSD.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install games on empty SSD.: I Just completely reset a spare SSD in my computer. And there is not a single file, not even windows on this SSD. I am on PC and this spare SSD is not my boot drive so it was safe to reset. But...
  9. Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp...: It seems for what ever reason the Microsoft visual c++ 2015 uwp desktop runtime program doesn't want to download or install or do much of anything and this is preventing games from installing....
  10. Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002): I want to install minecraft launcher in my pc but it wont install. I tried installing it from various platforms like xbox app, from official inecraft launcher and microsoft store. it always shows...