I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001

Discus and support I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have already updated my windows 10 to the last version, i tried to restore, repair and uninstall and installing again the xbox app and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ismael Urreiztietaa, Dec 10, 2021.

1. I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001

Hi, i have already updated my windows 10 to the last version, i tried to restore, repair and uninstall and installing again the xbox app and the microsoft store. I already tried to restore my pc and still going on that problem

:)

Ismael Urreiztietaa, Dec 10, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

This is actually happening to a lot of users as well. We think it is a bug within the app. :/ Try another procedure to see what happens Ismael.

clean restart on your PC, what that do is to prevent any 3rd party apps that might be blocking the gaming services and also gamepass app to work.

Right-click the Start button.

Click Search.

Type msconfig and hit Enter on your keyboard.

Click Services.

Click the checkbox next to Hide all Microsoft services.

Click Disable all.

Click Startup.

Click Open Task Manager.

Click any startup program you suspect might be interfering.

Click Disable. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for all startup programs.

Click the X to close Task Manager.

Click OK in the System Configuration window.

Restart your PC.

Once your PC restarts, only the essentials will boot. If you were having issues with a program or update, try to launch or install while in the clean boot environment. If the problem persists, you'll know that you don't have a software conflict and the problem lies elsewhere.

If the problem doesn't show up while in a clean boot, you can now attempt to find the offending program or service. The best way to do so is to repeat steps 1-5 above, but re-enable half of the services.
  3. Ismael Urreiztietaa Win User

Even restoring de OS i still having this problem
  4. Ismael Urreiztietaa Win User

It did not work any solution...
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Ismael, how are you today? Hope you're well.

This error is happening to quite a lot of gamers as well. We believe it's a bug within the xbox app.

But there are a few things we could try:

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  6. itsNott Win User

Installation von Spielen auf alter Festplatte in neuem PC?[Installation of games on an old hard drive in a new PC?]

Since you have gamepass and if the games are still on gamepass just go download them again.
    That's exactly what I want to do.

I can't download them, though, because I installed my old hard drive in a new computer. The app keeps telling me I can't install the games on the old drive, because data from another device is still installed, but I also can't uninstall the old data.
Thema:

1. I can't install any game from the xbox gamepass, it tells me error 0x0000001 - Similar Threads - can't install game

2. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  3. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  4. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  5. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  6. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  7. I can't install Gaming Services, what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Gaming Services, what can i do?: Hello all, for a few Months, i had the same repeating Problem when i try to download Games on my PC. It tells me that i need to download Gaming Services for the Game to run, so i click download...
  8. Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...: I have seen this post regarding many games in general none coming to a resolution so i am hoping to get to one. I have updated Windows as of today 12 October 2023. I have updated Xbox app and...
  9. Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?: Just bought a series X. Wanted to play Mortal Kombat 11 again, but dont care about the X/S version and wanted to re-download the Version for the One. I have an external for such games. and most...
  10. Can't install game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game I own: Hello all. I'm having some trouble installing a game I own on my PC. I've uninstalled the GameServices, restarted my PC. Uninstalled Xbox app and reinstalled, but no luck. I did recently reset...