I cant install a game on the xbox app that was purchased

Discus and support I cant install a game on the xbox app that was purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps I can find and non have worked. Uninstall/reinstall, update gaming services, update machine, powershell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DCZARR_77, Mar 20, 2023.

1. DCZARR_77
    DCZARR_77 Guest

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps I can find and non have worked. Uninstall/reinstall, update gaming services, update machine, powershell nothing works. I cant get the game to cancel what started on the installation it just sits in que saying its cancelling but when I force close the app and reopen its still in que.

:)

DCZARR_77, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. goblinmordazz Win User

Halo the master chief collection

No,the game is only in the xbox app and microsoft store. So i cant uninstall it in this apps and install it give me a error
  4. AumanshKaushal Win User

Cant Redeem Perks | XBOX Gamepass

I installed XBOX, XBOX Game Pass, XBOX Game Pass Beta app but i cant find the perks tab. (Android)
  5. angelus3889 Win User

Titanfall season pass

Firstly thanks for the replies. Ive turned on my xbox one this morning and the season pass is back sitting waiting to be installed at my games and apps between my game install and my saved game. Yes it says on the xbox store that ive already installed it
    to my console and is faded out. My mate has got the same issue so im assuming that it isnt be connected to the game yet but you can purchase it and install to console but cant install to game.
  6. MikhailBose Win User

Xbox app stuck on 'Choose a drive' with no options when installing

I have tried all the above Steps still i cant install any games because Xbox app cant detect my hard drives while installing, the drives show up in the options to select!! the only games that can be installed are from other stores like UPlay
Thema:

1. I cant install a game on the xbox app that was purchased - Similar Threads - cant install game

2. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  3. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  4. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  5. i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.: i have been having this problem for a very long time. back when halo infinite first came out. i can not install any games that are on the game pass. i can only install them if i actually buy...
  6. HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...: Ok so when I try installing minecraft and gaming services aswell BUT here is the problem THIS STUPID ANNOYING ERROR POPS UP!!! IT SHOWS UP THIS DUMB IDIOTIC 0x80246008 ERROR CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP...
  7. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  8. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: Split from this thread. It only allows me to play the Premium Edition in cloud gaming mode, but allows me to download the non-premium version. The Old Mars dlc pack is available but not the...
  9. Checked the Help File. Confirmed I Have Game Pass, Have The Pass Installed - - - Cant Run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Checked the Help File. Confirmed I Have Game Pass, Have The Pass Installed - - - Cant Run...: Xbox Series X GamePass confirmed (tried running Deathloop to check) Premium Pass bought. Everything reinstalled again, all 120ish GB. Tried to run "Too Early". Go to Manage, game showing...
  10. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: When I click on the Premium Edition Content Link it says purchase options not available. When I scroll down the screen it says Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode (I am using...