I can’t host or join an Xbox bedrock Minecraft game it always says unable to connect does...

Discus and support I can’t host or join an Xbox bedrock Minecraft game it always says unable to connect does... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It will randomly let me join people on minecraft but it wont let me host at all its so annoying because it means i have to play on my phone . And i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoahTharpe, Apr 11, 2020.

1. NoahTharpe
    NoahTharpe Guest

I can’t host or join an Xbox bedrock Minecraft game it always says unable to connect does...

It will randomly let me join people on minecraft but it wont let me host at all its so annoying because it means i have to play on my phone . And i cant call microsoft cus they dont answer. Help plz!!

:)

NoahTharpe, Apr 11, 2020
  2. hitaloeduardo Win User

Minecraft

Hello,

i have a friend that can't join to my smp (apex is our hosting) we have GeyserMC on it. It says "Unable to connect to world" and have's a red ping he's using bedrock. Anyway, we install GeyserMC many times but still no work java players can join only bedrock can't join.
    Ta dando erro quando eu vou entrar na minha conta na Microsoft pelo Minecraft eu tou muito chateado com isso quero que vocês resolvam isso o mais rápido possível.
  3. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

4. SteGreen1607 Win User

Need Help!

At times im unable to join multiplayer games ie forza ( keeps failing to join/host) and bf4 says im in a server and connected to a game but im sat at the home screen with it not allowing me in.
  5. netwinnetwin Win User

Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

This happened to us yesterday. I left the game and when I wanted to join again 5 minutes later I got the message 'Unable to connect to world.'. My friend was hosting her world on Xbox One with Minecraft v1.12.0, and I have the same version. Another friend
    was also playing in that world from his pc and he didn't have any problems. Everything seemed fine besides that I couldn't join anymore. So then another friend tried to join as test but she couldn't join them either. We did some further testing and I could
    join that last friend's world and she could join mine, and I could join the world of yet another friend, but no one was able to join the game I left.

The friend hosting the game didn't do anything besides playing the game. I had left a few times before and could always join again.

I wish the game would give more information beyond 'Unable to connect to world.'.
  6. CrimsonPhoenox Win User

Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

I don’t understand they both have their own game pass and can play other games online it’s only Minecraft that won’t work. They can host games and invite others they just can’t join their friends games
Thema:

1. I can’t host or join an Xbox bedrock Minecraft game it always says unable to connect does... - Similar Threads - can’t host join

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. Can’t play peer to peer games ( host and join )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play peer to peer games ( host and join ): I can’t play peer to peer games like among us , ,human fall flat , gang beasts why? I tried to make nat open but still couldn’t host or join please help . 6c4fd3cd-e6ef-409e-841d-c12a0a1949da
  8. Can’t host worlds, but can join other worlds, realms or servers (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t host worlds, but can join other worlds, realms or servers (Minecraft): Ok so i will make it simple, i have an xbox account since 2016, now this account hasn’t presented any problem since now. So this is what’s happening, i am able to join other people’s worlds,...
  9. Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft: So i been trying to play with my girlfriend on minecraft and for absolutely no reason it says “Can’t connect to world” when either of us try to join. She has no problem joining her other friend...
  10. Can’t connect to host on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to host on xbox one: So i am unable to connect to my friend or my friend to me. When we try to join each other it says unable to connect to host. This has happened in multiple different games. Both of our nat types...