I can't hear voice chat in games astro A40 XSS

Discus and support I can't hear voice chat in games astro A40 XSS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can't hear voice chat from games i have an astro headset a40 4 gen and the astro optical audio adapter with an xbox series s, everything Is update,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DearUser19, Jul 26, 2022.

1. DearUser19
    DearUser19 Guest

i can't hear voice chat from games i have an astro headset a40 4 gen and the astro optical audio adapter with an xbox series s, everything Is update, my audio settings are stereo uncompressed stereo stereo uncompressed chat slider headphones and speakers and do nothing

I attach this image in case it is useful for something since it did not happen to me before

I can't hear voice chat in games astro A40 XSS [​IMG]

:)

DearUser19, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, thanks for the info.

You can try a reset on the console by keeping games and Apps to see if it's not a system bug regarding the headset.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

If it doesn't work, you can also try contacting Astro support,

https://www.astrogaming.com/en-eu/products/head...
  3. DearUser19 Win User

hello george are the xbox version I really don't know, when I bought them about 2 years ago I used them very little because I left Xbox for a while so I have no idea if it was later or they already came like that
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DearUser19, is the hedset the model for Xbox or is it for PC?

It worked normally before and stopped working, or bought the headset and it never worked?
  5. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Can't Hear (Some) People Through Lobby/Game Chat.

I'm having the same issue. I see the speaker icon flickering, but can't hear anyone. I'm using Astro A40s with the chat adapter so I'm not sure if that is the issue or if it's something else. I've used this setup before and it was working fine.
  6. Luis CarlosJiménez Win User

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

me 2...my astro a40 on party and game chat! are fak
Thema:

1. I can't hear voice chat in games astro A40 XSS - Similar Threads - can't hear voice

2. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  3. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  4. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  5. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  6. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...
  7. My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...: I tried every troubleshooting solution there I could find, I even tried the steps that were posted on a similar question to this, and none of it seems to work, my mic works on other devices but...
  8. People in my party can't hear me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People in my party can't hear me: When I join/create a party I cannot hear my friends when they are talking and they cannot hear me when I talk. However, I can hear game chat and speak in game chat....
  9. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  10. I can't hear voice audio well

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear voice audio well: Before launching the MW3 beta, my headset audio was fine. But as soon as I launched it, my headset instantly became drastically quieter. And I could hear all audio normally, besides anything voice...