I can't hear my teammates in warzone/ fornite voice chat. I can't hear my teammates in the...

Discus and support I can't hear my teammates in warzone/ fornite voice chat. I can't hear my teammates in the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What's up, since about 1 month ago I can't LISTEN to my friends in the voice chat of different games (fortnite, warzone), this only happens to me with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FranciscoIsais, Nov 7, 2021.

1. I can't hear my teammates in warzone/ fornite voice chat. I can't hear my teammates in the...

What's up, since about 1 month ago I can't LISTEN to my friends in the voice chat of different games (fortnite, warzone), this only happens to me with the voice chat of those games, because in the XBOX group if I can listen normally, try all the possible configurations of the audio outputs, the weird thing here is that when I connect and disconnect the headphones I can hear my friends for a second and then again I can't hear them, In the case of Fortnite I connect and disconnect the headphones and there is a moment where I can hear my friends in the voice chat but not the game, what happens is that the sound of the game goes to the speakers of the tv and my headphones only hear my partner voice chat, I repeat all this only happens to me with the VOICE CHAT of the games specifically WARZONE and FORTNITE. It should be noted that my partners DO HEAR ME but the problem here is that I DO NOT HEAR THEM. if someone could help me I would appreciate it

Traduccion: Que pasa, desde hace aproximadamente 1 mes no puedo ESCUCHAR a mis amigos en el chat de voz de diferentes juegos (fortnite, warzone), esto solo me pasa con el chat de voz de esos juegos, porque en el grupo de XBOX si puedo escuchar normalmente, pruebe todas las configuraciones posibles de las salidas de audio, lo raro aquí es que cuando conecto y desconecto los auriculares puedo escuchar a mis amigos por un segundo y luego nuevamente no los escucho, En el caso de Fortnite conecto y desconecto los auriculares y hay un momento en el que puedo escuchar a mis amigos en el chat de voz pero no el juego, lo que ocurre es que el sonido del juego se va a los altavoces de la tv y mis auriculares solo escuchan el chat de voz de mi compañero, repito todo esto solo me ocurre con el CHAT DE VOZ de los juegos concretamente WARZONE y FORTNITE. Cabe destacar que mis compañeros SI ME ESCUCHAN pero el problema aquí es que yo NO LOS ESCUCHO. si alguien pudiera ayudarme se lo agradecería

:)

FranciscoIsais, Nov 7, 2021
  2. FranciscoIsais Win User

I can't hear my teammates in warzone/ fornite voice chat. I can't hear my teammates in the warzone/fornite voice chat, since they can hear me

thanks for the help, unfortunately I did what you put there and it didn't work, I don't know if there is a way to contact you to give me more personal help.
  3. FranciscoIsais Win User

I can't hear my teammates in warzone/ fornite voice chat. I can't hear my teammates in the warzone/fornite voice chat, since they can hear me

that happens to me with any player, in fact I always try to check if it still happens in public games, what I haven't tried is using another account profile, I'll try it now and let you know. Thanks again
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Click with the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons and in saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart when prompted, restart your internet devices and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  5. SammyVS Win User

Could you check if the same happens if you play with other players or play using another account?
  6. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

That isnt true Ive made videos while in game chat that included voice chat of my teammates and people i have killed in Cod warzone

My friend just recorded a clip that allowed him to hear in game voice chat

If needed I will upload a video to show what i mean
Thema:

I can't hear my teammates in warzone/ fornite voice chat. I can't hear my teammates in the...

1. I can't hear my teammates in warzone/ fornite voice chat. I can't hear my teammates in the... - Similar Threads - can't hear teammates

2. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  3. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  4. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  5. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  6. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...
  7. My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...: I tried every troubleshooting solution there I could find, I even tried the steps that were posted on a similar question to this, and none of it seems to work, my mic works on other devices but...
  8. People in my party can't hear me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People in my party can't hear me: When I join/create a party I cannot hear my friends when they are talking and they cannot hear me when I talk. However, I can hear game chat and speak in game chat....
  9. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  10. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...