I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the...

Discus and support I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a "Hyper X Cloud II" headset and since the release it was giving me no problems. But yesterday my xbox series x crashed like it has been doing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chinqy, Nov 24, 2020.

1. chinqy
    chinqy Guest

I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the...

I have a "Hyper X Cloud II" headset and since the release it was giving me no problems. But yesterday my xbox series x crashed like it has been doing but this time it made it where my headset does not allow me to hear anything and there is a Very loud
    high pitched noise that comes out of it if my controller turns off or is disconnected. I have tried all tips on youtube including full reset of console and nothing seems to work. I am able to talk with my headset but when it comes to hearing the games through
    it, I get nothing. I also hear a soft high pitched noise play every few seconds when I am using my controller.

:)

chinqy, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Fat Drew1469 Win User

Xbox one small noise

When I have mine on I don't hear a high pitched noise like that. If that helps any.
  3. TangentialShark Win User

Clicking noise?

I have my Xbox One on Standby but I don't hear the clicking noise. I can only hear a high pitched fan noise coming form the power brick.
  4. Veal Parm Hero Win User

Is Xbox one quiet?

would you consider any of the noise you hear to be high pitched at all? not like a whistle, but justt a subtle spinning noise.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Constant high pitched noise

That is not normal. When the One is running you should really hear very little. Maybe a fan running but, IMO, you should definitely not hear the high pitched noise that you are referring to.
  6. BarbaricSaint Win User

Constant high pitched noise

I just started hearing this high pitch noise when my console is in standby. I found this forum post of people having this issue a while ago and it seemed to be fixed with an update. Since I hadn't noticed this noise before, it's possible it may have started
    happening after an update, but I'n not sure.
Thema:

1. I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the... - Similar Threads - can't hear anything

2. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  3. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  4. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  5. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  6. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...
  7. My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...: I tried every troubleshooting solution there I could find, I even tried the steps that were posted on a similar question to this, and none of it seems to work, my mic works on other devices but...
  8. People in my party can't hear me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People in my party can't hear me: When I join/create a party I cannot hear my friends when they are talking and they cannot hear me when I talk. However, I can hear game chat and speak in game chat....
  9. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  10. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...