I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

Discus and support I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition df260d2c-d890-44f7-8bc7-39581bbb8e27 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omar Obiedatmar, Mar 24, 2023.

1. I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition

:)

Omar Obiedatmar, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

3. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

4. Belle B Win User

Hi Omar my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

Sorry to hear about that, however, do you get an error message? Have you tried inviting your friends instead to see if it will make any difference?

I would suggest checking your privacy settings by signing in here: https://account.xbox.com/Settings and ensure that your settings are all enabled:

Under Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One/Windows 10 devices safety, ensure that "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live", "You can create and join clubs", "You can add friends" and "You can join multiplayer games" are set to Allow. Scroll down and click submit.

Under Privacy, "You can see and upload community creations" set it to Everyone and these are optional: "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" Allow and "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" Everyone. Scroll down and click Submit.

Once done, try to exit the game and try joining your friends again.
  5. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
  6. Belle B Win User

Hi Omar my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

Sorry to hear about that, however, you may need to configure your privacy settings first by signing in at https://account.xbox.com/Settings and ensure that these settings are all enabled:

Under Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One/Windows 10 devices safety, ensure that "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live", "You can create and join clubs", "You can add friends" and "You can join multiplayer games" are set to Allow. Scroll down and click submit.

Under Privacy, "You can see and upload community creations" set it to Everyone and these are optional: "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" Allow and "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" Everyone. Scroll down and click Submit.

Once you did, try to exit and relaunch the game again. Let me know.
Thema:

1. I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft - Similar Threads - can't friends servers

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  7. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  8. Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...: My 360 won't connect to the internet or Xbox live what's going on with it? d540d841-359c-4bb6-b1c5-90d344bc8bbd
  9. My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE: When my friend try to join in my realm it says "loading resource package" , she tryed to wait, reinstall minecraft, turn off and on the phone, change the video configuration, create 3 different...
  10. Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend: (xbox one). I can join our paid server but not the one he himself hosts. When I try to join I get the message "No Connection to the World" while others are still in his World. My NAT is open and...