I can’t go to Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition, and it also doesn’t show up in my ready to...

Discus and support I can’t go to Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition, and it also doesn’t show up in my ready to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the question states I am unable to download or even see it in my Raid to install what can I do? I split $86 on this game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dark truth, Feb 7, 2023.

1. dark truth
    dark truth Guest

I can’t go to Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition, and it also doesn’t show up in my ready to...

As the question states I am unable to download or even see it in my Raid to install what can I do? I split $86 on this game.

:)

dark truth, Feb 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I can’t go to Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition, and it also doesn’t show up in my ready to install

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check if the status of your pre-order is active from your account's order history on this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's active, please do the steps below to install the game using your console.

Go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.

If that doesn't work, use your Xbox app on your mobile phone to install the game just make sure you enable th remote features first on your console by doing the steps below.

Sign in on your console using the same Xbox profile you’ll be using on your mobile or PC app.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Check the box to enable remote features.

For Power options, select Sleep mode.

Note If the console isn’t set to Sleep mode, remote features won’t work. This is so installation can start even when you’re not there to turn on the console.
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  5. Rion Ryoko Win User

I cannot access my hogwarts legacy game.

I too am having this problem. I've done all the suggested fixes, including the redownloading the profile suggestion, no luck on any of it.

May 4, 2023 | Order number 8966256775

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition

$79.99

Completed

Is what my account shows
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
Thema:

1. I can’t go to Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition, and it also doesn’t show up in my ready to... - Similar Threads - can’t Hogwarts legacy

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  9. Can’t download hogwarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download hogwarts: I had bought the preorder deluxe edition a month or 2 before it came out on Xbox one and on may 5 I had downloaded it and had no issues until a day ago where the game would open but say “check...
  10. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...