I can´t go on my account on another xbox One!!!!

Discus and support I can´t go on my account on another xbox One!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I´m trying to log on the xbox one from my GF with my account. It says after I got the right E-Mail and Password they want to send me a code by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaispot, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Kaispot
    Kaispot Guest

When I´m trying to log on the xbox one from my GF with my account. It says after I got the right E-Mail and Password they want to send me a code by Email?

There´s the Problem: It is an old Email adress and an older moblile Nr! So I changed the Nr. and they are saying that it´s gonna take 30??!! Days for the changing. And I have to wait 30 days for changing the Email!! Because my old Email account is deleted
    so I decided to change my Nr first.

So why can´t I log into my account on another Xbox one. Do I really have to wati 60 days? Because it´s gonna take 30 days for changing a Mobile Nr?

Thank you for listening

:)

Kaispot, Oct 20, 2017
  2. MaxterX
    MaxterX Guest
    Two billing profiles under my Microsoft account

I have been talking with Microsoft Support and they confirmed that I have two separate billing profiles under my Microsoft account, one for the Microsoft account itself, and another for the Xbox subscription, so I have a credit card in my Xbox billing profile
    and a Paypal account on my Microsoft account billing profile, so when I go to commerce.Microsoft.com, the credit card does not appear, and when I go to Billing on Xbox.com, the Paypal account does not appear.

I don´t want to have two separate billing profiles under my Microsoft account, it is confusing, so, can the two billing profiles be merged so I can have only one, and the same one, billing profile for my Microsoft account and my Xbox account?

MaxterX, Oct 20, 2017
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Oct 20, 2017
  4. I can´t go on my account on another xbox One!!!!

Hi Kaispot,

It'll take 30 days to update your information (not just your number) it allows you to edit any infomation on your account.

Sadly, there's no way round this so you're gonig to have to wait, unless you know the login of course.

Joshua Adamson, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Kaispot
    Kaispot Guest
    thx ThunderJoshie, yeah look like I have to wait.

At least I can go to my old email account which was a expensive call at the hotline.

Gonna change the email after the 30 days

Kaispot, Oct 21, 2017
  6. Hi Kaispot,

Microsoft takes account security seriously so where they send out verification codes is called security proofs. Which are used to do anything major with accounts I.E. changing passwords, email addresses, resetting passwords, also signing into systems that
    you have never signed into berfore if you forgot your password and need to recover your account they will also send out the verification to the security proofs.

So to get to your issue if you have access to the email and password for an account but no longer have access to a security proof Microsoft will allow you to change your security proof. But there is a 30 day waiting period before that change takes affect.
    Hence the situation that you are in. during that 30 days you can not do anything that requires a verification code being sent out.

Now I see in your response to another poster that you were able to get back into that old email so since you now have regained access to that old security proof you can sign in at account.live.com and when the box pops up saying your security proof change
    is still pending you can click on the choice to cancel request it will send out verification email to old email and you can cancel that request then. you can go in and request the change to security proof again and again it will want to send out the verification
    code to your old security proofs but you now have access to that email and can put in the verification code it sends to you and make the change immediately without the 30 day wait. and you should be able to sign into your girlfriends console and when it wants
    to send out verification code it you will have access to the security proof that it wants to send it to.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Hi Kaispot,

Microsoft takes account security seriously so where they send out verification codes is called security proofs. Which are used to do anything major with accounts I.E. changing passwords, email addresses, resetting passwords, also signing into systems that
    you have never signed into berfore if you forgot your password and need to recover your account they will also send out the verification to the security proofs.

So to get to your issue if you have access to the email and password for an account but no longer have access to a security proof Microsoft will allow you to change your security proof. But there is a 30 day waiting period before that change takes affect.
    Hence the situation that you are in. during that 30 days you can not do anything that requires a verification code being sent out.

Now I see in your response to another poster that you were able to get back into that old email so since you now have regained access to that old security proof you can sign in at account.live.com and when the box pops up saying your security proof change
    is still pending you can click on the choice to cancel request it will send out verification email to old email and you can cancel that request then. you can go in and request the change to security proof again and again it will want to send out the verification
    code to your old security proofs but you now have access to that email and can put in the verification code it sends to you and make the change immediately without the 30 day wait. and you should be able to sign into your girlfriends console and when it wants
    to send out verification code it you will have access to the security proof that it wants to send it to.
  8. Joshua Adamson Win User

Hi Kaispot,

It'll take 30 days to update your information (not just your number) it allows you to edit any infomation on your account.

Sadly, there's no way round this so you're gonig to have to wait, unless you know the login of course.
  9. Kaispot Win User

thx ThunderJoshie, yeah look like I have to wait.

At least I can go to my old email account which was a expensive call at the hotline.

Gonna change the email after the 30 days
  10. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  11. ALAZTAR Win User

Corrupted account

Hi! I have a problema with my account, everytime that I want to change the región or zone on internet page of Xbox, appears a message from Hotmail asking me my mail and password ane when I write that information, Hotmail team send me a message saying me
    that they are going to send a number to my mial to check my security of my account. So I can´t change my account to another región. Anyone can help me?
Thema:

1. I can´t go on my account on another xbox One!!!! - Similar Threads - can´t account another

2. I can„t acces my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can„t acces my minecraft account: Hello, I can„t acces my minecraft account because my email that was logged to the account got reseted and now can„t log 9d192104-6375-4e9f-96e2-bca8fe73d58d
  3. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox: Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE....
  4. I can´t log in into my xBox account on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t log in into my xBox account on Windows 10: Hey there, so I decided to log into my old xBox account after years and every time i try to, an error code pops up. (the error code: 0x80072F8F) The password is correct- I was able to log in...
  5. Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4: Hi I have a problem with Minecraft at PS4. I downloaded Minecraft. I start Minecraft. Then I click the button: "Sign-In with Microsoft-Account" (Sorry - I use the german Version so i dont know...
  6. Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account: Hey, i have different GamerTages and will use only one - in one i have buy Minecraft (Java-Version, changed from Mojang to Microsofrt-Acc) and in the other not, long story, dont ask :D - but now...
  7. Can´t download games even tough I´m 18 years old and my account is set on the exact date of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t download games even tough I´m 18 years old and my account is set on the exact date of...: I can´t download Doom eternal on my laptop through Xbox game pass. I am not part of any family group. It says that this content is age restricted and to ask my parents for permission to download....
  8. Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4: Hi I have big problems whit my Mindcraft Realms account. I have my username but i apparently don't have the right email for it when i try to logg in. When i try to logg in it says that there...
  9. I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So i had deleted my minecraft application a long time ago and i reinstalled it today, i tried to link a microsoft account, but it says that i have already connected an account, so i went to the...
  10. I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t link my Xbox Live Profile to any EA account: I´ve created 3 different emails and accounts for both Xbox and EA, I managed to link one Xbox Live Profile with one of the EA accounts so the service is up and the problem doesn´t seem to be on...