I cant go into party chat I am suck in game chat

Discus and support I cant go into party chat I am suck in game chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Every time i join a xbox party i get put into game chat and when i click the butten to back to party chat it doesn't work and i stay stuck in game chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rose Low, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Rose Low
    Rose Low Guest

Every time i join a xbox party i get put into game chat and when i click the butten to back to party chat it doesn't work and i stay stuck in game chat its dosent matter how meny time I click the party chat button and cant talk to my friend's in party chat

:)

Rose Low, Jul 16, 2022
  2. Poor Etiquette Win User

I have the same issue and the worst part is if you sign another account in and join the party, it works just fine but only for that one account. Power cycling is the only solution I found that works consistently but it is annoying to have to repeatedly do .

Not sure what game you’re on but it’s only on Rocket League that I have the issue .
  3. Rose Low Win User

You should be able to reset your email if you have the username and password to your account i don't know how you do it but I think it works
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Thomas4719 Win User

hi I lost all my progress and I cried my name is the same as my Xbox username and I don't remember my email because it's so old so if someone could help I would appreciate that also my birthday is tomorrow which makes this even worse pls help
  6. General Usage Win User

Locking Out Party Chat

Party chat is a nightmare for most games, i used to play MW2 and that was great due to forced game chat... team worked helped plus if you drop an airstike everyone knew where it was going to land. In party chat you cant do shite cause most of your team cant
    hear you. Battlefield 3 is the same, no-one talks and this game depends on team work...

I know you get the annoying gob-shites with their 'your mum' crap... BUT thats what mute is for.. and it works :)

party chat sucks BIG TIME
Thema:

1. I cant go into party chat I am suck in game chat - Similar Threads - cant party chat

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. I cant rejoin parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant rejoin parties: if i get kicked from a party by my friend and he invites me back i cant rejoin itll say “we encountered an error” and we have to make a new party 221978d8-fe60-450d-87ae-a32b8feb7b86
  4. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  5. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  6. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  7. Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.: Hello, When using the Game Bar, The party I am in can't hear my when the app is minimized. or I click off to continue using the PC. This is a new issue that only raised during the most recent...
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  9. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  10. Cant Hear Parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Hear Parties: So my headset wouldn't plug right into my xbox controller, so I bought the adapter, and I can hear game volume and menu volume, but I cant hear anyone in a party, even when im using discord...