I can't get xbox 360 titles on my xbox one

Discus and support I can't get xbox 360 titles on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help, i can't get Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox one, my account was created on Xbox 360, but i don't have it anymore. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucasNevescraft, Sep 23, 2017.

1. I can't get xbox 360 titles on my xbox one

I need help, i can't get Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox one, my account was created on Xbox 360, but i don't have it anymore.

Can you help me?

:)

LucasNevescraft, Sep 23, 2017
  2. HTS126
    HTS126 Guest
    Download 360 games with gold titles when Under 18

Hi There

I have been using games with gold for around a year now on my xbox one, and I was really excited when I found out that the xbox 360 games with gold titles were coming to xbox one too.

When I went to download a 360 title, I discovered that I couldn't download it because i am under 18, and apparently, under 18s cant buy anything from the xbox 360 marketplace, so i can't even get the free games with gold titles.

Has anyone found a way to get the 360 free games if under 18?

Thanks in advance I can't get xbox 360 titles on my xbox one :)

HTS126, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Black ops 1 backwards compatibility

TopAwesomePro,

That is because you can't use your Microsoft currency on an Xbox One to buy Xbox 360 titles. To use your currency for Xbox 360 titles, you would need an Xbox 360 console.

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What happens when you try to get them?

Smwutches, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

What happens when you try to get them?
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Black ops 1 backwards compatibility

TopAwesomePro,

That is because you can't use your Microsoft currency on an Xbox One to buy Xbox 360 titles. To use your currency for Xbox 360 titles, you would need an Xbox 360 console.
  7. Mike Hawk1 Win User

24hr ban but xbox360 games not working

But Lucas it is only a communication ban. A communication ban is I can't text, talk ext. There is nothing in my ban description that says I can't play multiplayer or Xbox 360 multiplayer, for example I can play Xbox one and newer titles such as Fortnite and other games, but I can't talk, text or hear. It is only Xbox 360 titles doing this such as Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 and Gears Of War 3.
  8. Spazpol Win User

Game Store Help in transfering games

So I've already bout State of Decay 1 on the Xbox 360, but I can't download it onto my Xbox 1, why?
    The xbox one version is a separate title and would require you to purchase that version. The 360 version is not backwards compatible. State of decay year one edition is a separate title with separate achievements
  9. denis97g Win User

Rise of The Tomb Raider xbox 360 DVD not installing on xbox one x

you can't use rise of the tomb raider xbox 360 on the xbox one, it's not a backward compatible title.
Thema:

1. I can't get xbox 360 titles on my xbox one - Similar Threads - can't 360 titles

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  7. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  10. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...