I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get...

Discus and support I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming even tho I have enough money to buy it and it’s pissing me off that I can’t get it like it shouldn’t take me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kahlen Luthy, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Kahlen Luthy
    Kahlen Luthy Guest

I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get...

I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming even tho I have enough money to buy it and it’s pissing me off that I can’t get it like it shouldn’t take me 3HRS JUST TO GET IT

:)

Kahlen Luthy, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get piss off that I can’t get even tho I have enough MONEY HELLOOOOoOOOoOOoOoOoOooOoO

How much are the Vbucks and what is your balance?

Note: tax is not included in the store pricing.
  3. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get piss off that I can’t get even tho I have enough MONEY HELLOOOOoOOOoOOoOoOoOooOoO

Hey,

we are just trying to help here. please stop with the CAPITAL LETTERS.

You do realize we are all just fellow gamers, not paid employees, trying to help you right?

And, if you are unwilling to try the steps I gave, there isn't much I can say about this. Fortnite is not from Microsoft. So, really you should consider checking their support out.
  4. Kahlen Luthy Win User

I shouldn’t HAVE TO DO THAT I DONE THIS BEFORE AND I MEANT IM TRYING TO BUY IT THROUGH CLOUD GAMING AND I JUST WOKE UP SRY I DIDNT REPLY SOONER
  5. Kahlen Luthy Win User

Ya I know that Fortnite isn’t available on iPhone anymore but I’m using cloud gaming
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Okay,

Can you try making the purchase from a different device or through the Xbox store itself?
Thema:

1. I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get... - Similar Threads - can’t vbucks through

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  6. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...
  7. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do 7c32107d-dfb9-4707-b0a3-d0bfc625b69b
  8. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  9. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  10. What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...: It’s saying account already connected to that email when I try to switch it 1cae2ddf-1dfb-42c8-8134-d63b37fcb5b3