I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get...
Discus and support I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming even tho I have enough money to buy it and it’s pissing me off that I can’t get it like it shouldn’t take me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kahlen Luthy, Apr 19, 2023.
Thema:
I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get...
Loading...
-
I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get... - Similar Threads - can’t vbucks through
-
Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update
in XboX InsidersRe-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and... -
I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do 7c32107d-dfb9-4707-b0a3-d0bfc625b69b -
My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the... -
Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.
in XBoX Games and AppsHello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?... -
What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...: It’s saying account already connected to that email when I try to switch it 1cae2ddf-1dfb-42c8-8134-d63b37fcb5b3