I cant get unjoinable worlds of my friends list in mcpe

Discus and support I cant get unjoinable worlds of my friends list in mcpe in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP I cant get these friend worlds of minecraft pe I been restarting my phone, reinstalling the game, reinstalling xbox rebooting minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Themeatly2, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Themeatly2
    Themeatly2 Guest

PLEASE HELP

I cant get these friend worlds of minecraft pe

I been restarting my phone, reinstalling the game, reinstalling xbox

rebooting minecraft. YET NOTHING.

Im On iPhone.

And My OS Number Is 14.5.1

U sus btw

:)

Themeatly2, Jul 1, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

If you are using the Xbox app on your device, I will need to try the following troubleshooting steps so that you can try them for the app:

Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox app on mobile | Xbox Support

If the issue persists please try reaching out to Minecraft support in order to resolve your issue.
  3. HafidzAlfakhri Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

Hello, me and my friend cant either join each others world. We bought the MCPE from APPSTORE and same version 1.13.0. How to fix this? Because if we cant play together, imma just refund :)
  4. Entiritne Win User

Problem with Xbox live account

I have something like that happening to me right now. When I'm in one of my worlds and I click invite friends, none of my friends show up in that window. :( I think Xbox live is having some compatibility issues with MCPE right now.
  5. rustogad Win User

Minecraft world transfer.

Wait, is there a way to convert the world into a MCPE world instead of transfering it?
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

friends can’t play in my mcpe world

If they are on the same network as you they should be trying to connect to the internal IP address not going out to a server to find your realm/world.
Thema:

1. I cant get unjoinable worlds of my friends list in mcpe - Similar Threads - cant unjoinable worlds

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  9. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...
  10. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...