I can't get two point hospital to track achievements

Discus and support I can't get two point hospital to track achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game It unlocked level 10 hospital and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony V2, May 21, 2023.

1. Tony V2
    Tony V2 Guest

Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game

It unlocked level 10 hospital and cure a patient then it stopped tracking it won't show percentages

I cured like 1200 patients in my original file and didn't get the cure 1000 achievements it showed 0 percent

:)

Tony V2, May 21, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

First, we must check your progress to see if everything that is required for that achievement has been met.

Go to www.trueachievements.com.

Search for the game in question by using the "Search Site" bar near the top right of the web page. You can also choose the game from the drop-down list that updates as you type!

Locate the achievement in question on the game's landing page.

Select the hyperlink under the name of the achievement which says, "There are X guides".

Read through the suggested guides and comments to ensure that all actions necessary to unlock the achievement have been performed.

Now if you were able to satisfy the requirements for the achievement, please refer to the troubleshooting steps on this link.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. onlycoppers Win User

Two point hospital

Ive tried the power cycle but not cleaned cache, I'll try that today. Thanks
  4. julosjc Win User

Two Point Hospital

Hi there you may need to delete the game and re-install
  5. kev edin Win User

Two point hospital

I have had it freeze a few times but nothing else 🤔
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Two point hospital

No issues known sorry. I had a problem personnaly from the XBox Game Pass on PC with the download won't launch, but it was probably came from my internet bandwich. Resolved now.
Thema:

1. I can't get two point hospital to track achievements - Similar Threads - can't point hospital

2. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  3. Network Delta issue to the point can't play

in XboX Insiders
    Network Delta issue to the point can't play: As of the 1st of the year something happened and everything is so slow it like my account is screwed up to the max! i've called tech support only to get blown of and pissed off! i have a 400...
  4. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  5. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  6. I just bought 8$ of pokemon go with points and can't use them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 8$ of pokemon go with points and can't use them.: I just bought $8 for use on pokemon go woth points for the blackc Friday sale thing and i can't use it on the game. e4d7f511-56ab-4dc0-a965-881d9e09ed5a
  7. I can't buy FIFA Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy FIFA Points?: Every time I try to buy it it says 'Oops try this purchase again' I've tried to restart but nothing is working. 1bc9a112-bcd9-4b12-9398-0882f18ebbe0
  8. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  9. I can't earn points

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't earn points: I can't earn points, I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the website appears gray and on the console a message that it was not possible to send your requests. My time zone is GMT...
  10. Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app: I heard from TrueAchievements and from friends that it was live May 11th and I couldn't see it so I wasted 12k points on 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and I still don't see it. The Featured only...