I can't get througt the Welcome to Kinect ID

Discus and support I can't get througt the Welcome to Kinect ID in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated the console software. Now I'm trying to play with Kinect sensor but I can't configure the sensor. When I get the window for "Welcome to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marysemarcoux, Oct 23, 2017.

1. I can't get througt the Welcome to Kinect ID

I updated the console software.

Now I'm trying to play with Kinect sensor but I can't configure the sensor.

When I get the window for "Welcome to Kinect ID" .......... it's running for .... eternity !!

Tried to unplug, shut off....... let sit for a couple of days because I was upset ......... nothing work... please Help !

:)

marysemarcoux, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Cannot Sign in to Offline Profiles

Thanks for the reply. Kind of what I figured.

I managed to get us back up via kinect ID, as well, so we're temporarily good. Can't believe that they haven't any offered any sort of public apology and official solution though. If I hadn't checked these boards and found out about the kinect id stuff,
    I'd still be in the dark.

TonysDisneyMumm, Oct 23, 2017
  3. unresponsive

Game loads througt the taptiles title page and then the Arkadium and then goes to a purple screen that does nothing. How can I fix this?

HornStatistic50, Oct 23, 2017
  4. TonysDisneyMumm Win User

Cannot Sign in to Offline Profiles

Thanks for the reply. Kind of what I figured.

I managed to get us back up via kinect ID, as well, so we're temporarily good. Can't believe that they haven't any offered any sort of public apology and official solution though. If I hadn't checked these boards and found out about the kinect id stuff,
    I'd still be in the dark.
  5. neonwarrior3000 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live.

same here, kinect games are a nightmare! can't sign in as it says not connected etc.......cannot use saved game process unless kinect ID recognises you, but thats very hit and miss most of the time. cone on MS, get this fixed!
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

Girlfriend + Xbox =........

I get the idea your woman is large, get her the kinect and some exercise games.

-

You're welcome
  7. IsaacChávez Padilla Win User

I can't get my profile loaded

by the moment I solved the problem deleting the kinect ID, and setting it again, just deleting it doesn't solve it, now it works but if I delete the kinect ID it fail again
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Kinect ID

Hi there quilombo09 is that your girlfriend or wife if so all you need to do is choose this doesnt recognize me and that should help with that issue.
Thema:

I can't get througt the Welcome to Kinect ID

1. I can't get througt the Welcome to Kinect ID - Similar Threads - can't througt Welcome

2. Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?: Steps I took: Visit website: aka.ms/remoteconnect Insert code Login using email and password verify 2 step account and after that the website just gives an error of unavailable. What's up?...
  3. I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save my purchases on my Microsoft account and it keeps getting the authentication error: [img] I've signed in and out of the game, I've Uninstaller it and restarted it, someone help pls because I wanna play in the realms but won't let me c4604218-cf4b-42cd-b1d7-9e999ac9781a
  4. Game chat, people can't hear me but I can hear them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat, people can't hear me but I can hear them.: So I have been having this problem now for 2 months that no one can hear me In game chat on modernwarfare 2. I have a new headset and have changed lots of setting and it still won't work. Any...
  5. stuck and can't get out of an account process page when I want to go back to my Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    stuck and can't get out of an account process page when I want to go back to my Minecraft...: sorry why can't I get out of the page your account has been locked, I want to go back to where I want to login. I don't think it's my account, because at that time I made a typo when I came back,...
  6. Can't turn on multiplayer in Minecraft, have already tried everything I can find

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn on multiplayer in Minecraft, have already tried everything I can find: So this question isn't actually in regards to my account- my account is perfectly fine. I'm in my 20s so age restrictions and the tangle of red tape they've become aren't a problem for me anymore,...
  7. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  8. I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?: I've been trying to play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox series S through gamepass I've downloaded the game and all the additional content that comes with it but the content doesn't show up in...
  9. Why can't I unmute any of my friends on MW2 or see anyone online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I unmute any of my friends on MW2 or see anyone online?: My issue is that when I load up MW2 non of the friends show up online so I can't see who's online. Also I can't unmute anyone because of this reason its like it's stuck on mute. I'm curious to...
  10. I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website: I am trying to connect my Microsoft account to mincraft on ps5 but when I go on website or use qr code I put in information and it re sets asking me for my information again I did it for 3 times....