I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

Discus and support I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all. Most of the posts I’ve found tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingofHelios, Oct 19, 2020.

1. KingofHelios
    KingofHelios Guest

I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all.

Most of the posts I’ve found tell me to only install both the base game and dlcs from disc 2. When I insert disc 2 the disc icon pops up with "there is a problem getting your content right now" where it should say the title or install disc and it does not
    do anything at all. If I install the game from disc 1, it only plays the base game. If I put disc 2 in after having the base game installed, it will only load the base game. Nothing but the base game shows up in the manage game option. If I open the game with
    disc 2 in and go to the downloads section it only prompts me to buy them. On the Microsoft store, if I have disc 2 inserted, it still only allows me to buy them. I have tried installing from disc 1, playing a bit and the putting in disc 2 but it still only
    loads the base game. I have hard reset a few different times and uninstalled/reinstalled many times but nothing has changed. The discs are is great condition with no scratches. I dug out my 360 to test both discs and everything installed perfect.

I also have the digital base game from the fallout 4 preorder as well and I've tried both using that and completely uninstalling it.

I have played up to around level 16 before getting these discs and if I have to play one my 360 due to this problem I have to start over. I don't have the money for gold right now to see if my 360 could get my cloud saves from my one.

Is there anything else I could try to get this to work?

:)

KingofHelios, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  3. KCD Donut Win User

Hello KingofHelios there is another post by someone who had the same issue and in the replies there are some things to try I will copy and paste the information here!

-
  4. KCD Donut Win User

Hello UseableSloth358 you may be able to resolve your issue by following these steps!

1. Find the game

2. Press the 3 lines while your hovering over the game

3. Go down to DLCs

4. Your DLCs should be there

If that dosnt work

contact Xbox customer support and go from there!

I hope this solves your issue.

-

(Copy and pasted)
  5. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

Yeah. It's the same for Fallout 3: GOTY and Oblivion: GOTY. The 2nd disc is usually the best option, as the 1st disc doesn't load the DLC w/ the game.

Unfortunately though, once you install the DLC it won't show as purchased in the Xbox store. The licenses for the DLC are on the disc itself.
  6. The Manwolf13 Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Discs

So this trouble shooting, does the Xbox 360 fallout 3 goty edition dlc disc installed content get uploaded to the cloud and downloaded to the Xbox one hard drive?
Thema:

1. I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One) - Similar Threads - can't dlcs show

2. For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs: so I went to play Ark again after awhile and it said the game was not purchased when it was already installed. which was confusing to begin with, but I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it...
  3. Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?: Recently i changed my whole setup and went to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and 4, i have both Ultimate Versions with all released content on my account, and back in the day i had to install both...
  4. I can download the base game but I CAN'T download the DLCs :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can download the base game but I CAN'T download the DLCs :(: Hi guys,I have had some trouble downloading forza motorsport 7's DLCs so far.They just stuck in queued and get error everytime I tried to press retry.I have reset my store,my xbox app and thing is...
  5. Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!: Hello all, I have recently purchased the season pass for The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app. I have Gamepass Ultimate, so I have The Outer Worlds base game, but for some reason I can't find or...
  6. Call of duty modern warfare can't download dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare can't download dlcs: I can't find data pack 2 pls send the link c9cbe8fe-29df-42b1-a590-13d411749c56
  7. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  8. *( SOLVED )* Can't launch download on dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *( SOLVED )* Can't launch download on dlcs: *( i use default configure and solve this problem like suporte recomend )*. i try instaling games ( ok, no proble ) n dlcs, this last doesn't working and i dont know idea. trade port's wifi and...
  9. Can't launch download on dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch download on dlcs: i try instaling games ( ok, no proble ) n dlcs, this last doesn't working and i dont know idea. trade port's wifi and reinstarting download but nothings works. thanks for reading this post...
  10. Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?: ok so i have my account as my main account in my GF's xbox so when i buy games and dlc she gets it to and i done this lots of time and it works all the time now it didint work for ESO (ELDER...