I can't get the better together update HELP!

Discus and support I can't get the better together update HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At gamestop today I bought Minecraft Xbox One edition used and I noticed that I cant play with my friends on it. They have the new version of Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ISeeTea, Jul 8, 2018.

  1. ISeeTea
    ISeeTea Guest

    I can't get the better together update HELP!


    At gamestop today I bought Minecraft Xbox One edition used and I noticed that I cant play with my friends on it. They have the new version of Minecraft A.K.A better together. I updated the Xbox One Edition to the latest version yet I still can't get better
    together. I restarted my console multiple times and it hasn't helped. When I go on store it asks for 19.99$. How do I upgrade versions?!

    :)
     
    ISeeTea, Jul 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Help! I can't get the better together update I can't get the better together update HELP! :(

    So, I just got minecraft xbox one disc version last week (Oct 22nd) and i purchased a skin pack... Then it said "oh get the better together update for free!" So i pressed ok... Then It said yiu have to pay for it... So i looked online, and nothing is helping
    me in any way!!! So i thought that it would maybe have to wait a few days, so i waited and just went on today, and of course... It didn't work. This time the message didn't even show up. I can't get the better together update HELP! :(

    Any help would be very appreciated!
     
    budder king135, Jul 8, 2018
    #2
  3. spuddude7
    spuddude7 Guest
    I need help

    I need help. How do I get the better together update after I played for 5 hours. Please let me Know.
     
    spuddude7, Jul 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    I can't get the better together update HELP!

    Since you purchased it on disc, you would have to purchase the upgrade for the 19.99$
     
    Smwutches, Jul 8, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I can't get the better together update HELP!

    Since you purchased it on disc, you would have to purchase the upgrade for the 19.99$
  6. XBF George L Win User

    Minecraft better together

    Hello!

    Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having questions about how to install the better together edition of Minecraft. Usually by default you were able to get the Better Together version as part of an update.
    However that may have been promotional and sometimes can change to a paid purchase. Take a look at this helpful support article:

    Minecraft “Better Together” update
    Hope this helps.
  7. Frizank9009 Win User

    I have a question about the new Minecraft update free download.

    Did your problem get resolved?
    Nothing has changed for me, still no better together update. Can't speak for OP though.
  8. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out?

    In a recent blog post about the better together update, they announced that they are aiming to get the better together update to the switch console by winter. No mention about the apple tv edition. The apple tv does run on the bedrock
    engine, in which the better together "version" or update also runs on, so it should get it at some point. Right now there is no official date that I have been able to locate.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    I can’t get them Minecraft: Better Together Update

    Hey there,

    Thanks for posting. At this time the appropriate teams are investigating this issue. In the meantime, please continue to play the game and continue to check if the updated version is available to you for free.

    We do not have an ETA to provide at this time, but we will post back here once we have additional information. Thanks!
Thema:

I can't get the better together update HELP!

Loading...
  1. I can't get the better together update HELP! - Similar Threads - can't better together

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. PS4 - Better Together Update - "Can't Connect to World"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 - Better Together Update - "Can't Connect to World": Hello, this is my first time posting here. I'm not sure what to expect. I play Minecraft on Playstation 4 with a bunch of my friends (The only players I'm speaking of having issues are on...
  7. Why can't the Xbox support team be better trained in their job?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Xbox support team be better trained in their job?: I have an issue that only Xbox support can take care of. My issue is that I got three achievements in Far Cry 5 on July 31st but didn't get the Gamerscore. Some of the support specialists say...
  8. Help! I can't get the better together update :(

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I can't get the better together update :(: So, I just got minecraft xbox one disc version last week (Oct 22nd) and i purchased a skin pack... Then it said "oh get the better together update for free!" So i pressed ok... Then It said yiu...
  9. (Better Together version) Can't connect to friend?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Better Together version) Can't connect to friend?: Ever since making the switch from the original Xbox One Edition to the "Better Together"/Play Anywhere version, a specific friend and I have been unable to join each other. We can still play any...
  10. Own digital copy of Xbox One Edition, can't download Better Together for free

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own digital copy of Xbox One Edition, can't download Better Together for free: I own the Xbox One Edition digitally. According to the Better Together FAQ on the Minecraft website, that means the new version should just be in my ready to install, but it is not. The store page...