I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Discus and support I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone reach out to me as I have been trying to connect my Xbox Live Account to my Xbox via the Xbox mobile app however i cannot get the 10 digit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AmAm PRO, Nov 12, 2022.

1. AmAm PRO
    AmAm PRO Guest

Can someone reach out to me as I have been trying to connect my Xbox Live Account to my Xbox via the Xbox mobile app however i cannot get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim version. Please Xbox Technicians reach out to me as i have been stressing out.

:)

AmAm PRO, Nov 12, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

THats because you can't do online setup on 360 consoles

Xbox app is NOT compatible with xbox 360
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AmAm, what exactly would be the Xbox mobile app you're using to get started with your Xbox 360, because most 360 apps have been discontinued and the Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Apps are only compatible with the One line.

To connect to Live's servers, on 360 just download your profile and check if the console connects to the internet.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

So I can't really connect my Xbox Live account with my Xbox 360?
    You should be able to connect it from the console directly without the Xbox App as the Xbox 360 predates the app by many years. Or is it not allowing it?

This article explains the ways to connect..you should be able to do it that way:

https://www.wikihow.com/Hook-Up-Xbox-360-Live
  5. AmAm PRO Win User

So I can't really connect my Xbox Live account with my Xbox 360?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox support staff etc do not monitor the forums, you would need to go through Live Chat.

However, I don't believe you can do it that way with the Xbox App as it only works with XB1 and newer (far as I am aware).
Thema:

1. I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim - Similar Threads - can't digit code

2. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  3. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  4. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  5. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...
  6. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  7. Can't reset outlook password. I get a 6 digit code. Outlook wants 7

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't reset outlook password. I get a 6 digit code. Outlook wants 7: I am locked out of my account, I have tried every possible way to get back in, but every time I try to reset my password, MS just sends me a 6 digit code, and when I try putting it in , outlook...
  8. Trying to link my Xbox one s console to the Xbox app but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to link my Xbox one s console to the Xbox app but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code...: As the title says, just got an Xbox one s and I downloaded the Xbox app to see what features I can use but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code I'm supposed to put in to link my console to the app....
  9. Can't find 25 digit code on receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find 25 digit code on receipt: Online Pin verified is only 16 digits what do you do store will not take card back f3018e23-428d-4f5b-a011-4acb28c34990
  10. Can't remember th 4 digit pass code to get on to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remember th 4 digit pass code to get on to my account: I seemed to have forgetting the security 4 digit pass code to get onto my account on Xbox, how can I bypass in to remove it? 2ec8498c-f009-4f19-ad5d-5975429aa107